•sixteen•

While packing up to leave for school, Jeno noticed that the screaming had finally stopped. He was relieved to no end, grateful that he would at least be able to focus on his school work without the constant screaming. And he was definitely sure that he'd do whatever he could to not hear the screaming ever again.

He went about his day relatively peacefully, and was looking forward to talking to Renjun at lunch. As he stepped into the cafeteria, the screaming started up again. It was quieter than before, but Jeno still felt the sense of hopelessness. He had to get this fixed. 

Skipping the lunch line, he scanned the room to find Renjun, occasionally wincing when the screaming got louder and a bit more deranged. 

He finally located him, and started rushing towards him, but the quiet screaming seemed to get louder the closer he was to Renjun. Which was... weird. Could Renjun be causing the screaming? It was a female voice, but did Renjun have something to do with it?

"Stay away!" The screaming voice shouted as he was almost touching distance from Renjun. Jeno quickly jumped back. "Stay away from him!"

Jeno backed up, obeying the voice. He didn't want to know what would happen if he didn't listen. 

"Never go near him again, if you know what's good for you."

"What do you have against him?" Jeno whispered quietly, not wanting to draw any more attention to himself. 

"He's done awful things. Things you don't want to know about. It's better to not get close to him. Come, let's get away from him and never go back."

this story is rapidly plummeting in quality i'm sorry