•four•

Renjun collapsed on his bed after a long day at school. He had spent 7 hours in hell, plus an additional hour at art class. Needless to say, Renjun was exhausted. 

"Renjun dear, come downstairs, we're having guests over." Mrs. Huang said as she walked into his room. "And get changed into something nice, please, these are very important guests."

"Okay, Mom." Renjun said, still not moving from his spot on the bed. 

"They have a daughter around your age, too. I believe she goes to your school. You should talk to her tonight. Leave a good impression. Who knows what could happen tonight?"

Renjun shot up. "Mom, please no. You know I don't want to do this."

"Sweetie, this is a very important business deal. I know you're not comfortable with getting married just yet, and I respect that, you're only seventeen (he's only got a few dollars) (lies, his family is rich). But if it comes to it..."

Renjun sighed. "Yes ma'am." 

Donghyuck wrinkled his nose in disgust at the thought of his only friend getting married. 

As Mrs. Huang left the room, Renjun told him, "Oh don't be like that, you know it's not going to happen. I'm probably going to still be single when I'm seventy. We've got nothing to worry about."