Scene 8 - Eden club

Connor's POV

_________________

Time

PM 08:17:05

_________________

We arrived at the club and Hank stopped the car outside of the illuminated purple building. Multiple police cars had already parked on the curb near the entrance so the area must already be secure. All we need to do is find out what happened and who caused this. The sooner we find this android, the faster I can get back to the motel. I hope (Y/n) is alright.

We stepped out of the vehicle after I assured Hank that this was the right place. He agreed and opened the car door but hit his head on the way out. He must still be mildly tipsy from earlier. I followed behind him and walked through the light rain that had picked up a few minutes ago. We both went inside through the door-less entrance and continued down the hallway to get to the heart of the building. "I don't know why you insisted on coming here" Hank stated under his breath. The only reason I persisted him to come with me in the first place was to complete my mission. 

"Oh boy..." He muttered sarcastically as we reached the main area.

Androids of all models were dancing slowly on stripper poles and others were waiting in glass capsules on both sides of the walls. I walked over to one of the male models and looked at his face closely, scanning for any signs of possible deviancy.

Hank stopped and turned to face me, his eyes going wide when he saw me. "Connor! The fuck are you doin'?" 

I stopped looking at the android and answered defensively. "Coming, Lieutenant".

Hank walked up to an officer to get information about the homicide. The man told us that it happened in the room next to where he was standing. We entered the room that was covered in a metallic like paint and moving red images on the walls that stood around the bed in the centre. Gavin and a few other officers were in the room, gathering around a man's body that was wrapped up in the covers, scattered messily on the side of the mattress.

Gavin turned his head and snickered. "Lieutenant Anderson and his plastic pet... The fuck are you two doin' here?" He remarked towards Hank and I.

"We've been assigned all cases involving androids". I stated. 

"Oh yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Besides.... shouldn't you be lookin' after that little twerp from the other night?" He asked in annoyance. Considering he almost shot her, I don't think he has the right to question how I take care of her. But that's non of my business...

Hank insisted that we take a look at the scene anyway, so Gavin and the officers started to leave, but not before he gave one last spiteful comment. "Come on, let's go... It's, uh, starting to stink of booze in here". He smirked at Hank hatefully then pushed past me with a side glare. Taking a disliking towards androids I can somewhat understand. But why Hank? He didn't do anything to him from my understanding. And what he's been through....It's not his fault.

What is Gavin's problem?

I shook off the lingering thought and placed my attention to the corner of the room. On the ground lay a damaged android that had thirium pouring out of her nose. I analysed it and found that her biocomponent was critically damaged. 

"Whoa! Hey! Hey! Hey! Argh, Connor, you're so disgusting..." Hank argued from behind me. "I think I'm gonna puke again".

Oh....I did say I would try not to analyse evidence in front of him. My mistake.

I stood up and walked over to the man's body on the bed. I scanned him to find where the cause of his death occurred. 

_______________________