Scene 13 - One day

Your POV

We arrived at the station and Hank was the first to get out of the car. Connor kept looking at his hands and refused to move from his spot so I stayed with him for a few minutes. I looked down at his clothes and saw that they were covered in blue blood. I then looked at my jumper to see that I was also covered in it. Must have gotten onto me when Connor hugged me. He noticed what I was looking at and lifted his head to look at me. 

"I apologise for my outburst on the roof. I didn't mean to worry you. Or get your clothes dirty". His tone was guilty and sad. I felt bad knowing that he thought that it was his fault.

"You don't have to be sorry, Connor. You were scared. I would have been scared too". I looked up at him with a forgiving smile. He attempted to smile back but ended up looking back down at his hands in pity again. I grabbed his hand and opened the door on my side with my other hand. "Come on, we should get this blue blood off". I said with a smile.

I dragged him out of the car and he soon followed alongside me through the doors. The officers gave us strange looks as we walked across the room, just like when we first got here a few days ago. It's hard to believe it's only been a few days...

We got to Hanks desk and Connor sat in the opposite chair. Hank had already entered the office room by the time we got here so we couldn't see him. I looked up at Connor, who was looking around in paranoia then quickly looking down again when someone walked past. I patted his hand to calm him down. "Don't worry, just wait here. I'll be right back, okay?"

He nodded slowly. I smiled and scampered away to get some paper towels.

Connor's POV

_____________________

9DEV

SOFTWARE INSTABILITY

F T RCH FL

_____________________

I don't understand what's happening.

My head hurts.

My chest hurts.

They're all looking at me.

Staring.

I need to get out of here.

Clear my head.

The mission... the mission is what's important. DON'T. FORGET.

Focus on the mission.

The mission.

Mission.

"Connor?"

Mission.

Mission.

"Connor?"

Mission.

Mission.

"CONNOR!"

I gasped and stood up, frantically looking around the room for the voice. I stopped when my eyes landed on (Y/n) stood in front of me with the paper towels. She looked worried. I must have scared her.....again. I quickly sat back down and kept my gaze to the floor as to not attract attention to myself. "S-sorry, (Y/n)".

"Connor, are you sure you're okay? You've been really jumpy and scared lately. I don't know what's happening in your head". She said as she handed me the towels. I took them and gingerly dabbed them on my shirt and blazer. Luckily blue blood doesn't stain that much so it came off pretty easily.