Six

TRIGGER WARNING: Brief mention of rape

I decided to use AJ Michalka for my fc for Kelly, since I never talked about what she looked like before, I don't believe.
~

The house was quiet, too quiet for Katherine's liking. Bella went to Port Angeles with her friends after school and her dad was still working and won't be home for a couple hours. After her breakdown earlier in the day Katherine took a nap, she felt a lot better after doing so.

Katherine hated herself for how bad it affected her. Nothing happened, it was just an almost, an almost that brought back painful memories. She supposed that, that's why she reacted like she did. Maybe she wasn't overreacting but at the same time had a slight nagging feeling that maybe she is overreacting and is just being overly dramatic over the situation. Katherine felt conflicted, she wants to move passed it and she knows she can but she feels pushed back to how she reacted the first time, only it went further that time.

She sat there on the couch flipping through channels when a knock came from the front door. Getting up she wrapped herself up with a blanket that was draped on the back of the couch before heading over towards the door. Through the glass besides the door, she caught a glimpse of blonde curls, Katherine instantly knew who it was causing a funny feeling in her stomach.

Nerves, Katherine thought.

Opening the door Katherine's mocha colored eyes met Rosalie's honey colored ones.

"What are you doing here?" Rosalie noticed the edge in her voice, pursing her lips slightly her eyes never tore away from Katherine's.

"Just checking up on you." Katherine wrapped the blanket tighter around herself, feeling butterflies, pushing the feeling back, she smiled faintly.

"Thank you." Katherine's voice went soft. Rosalie's gaze softened. Katherine stepped back and gestures inside. "Would you like to come in?" Rosalie nodded, walking passed the brunette before stopping at the entrance of the living room. "You can sit down." Katherine commented as she closed the door before heading back to her original spot on the couch. Rosalie sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"Anything in particular you want to watch?" Rosalie shook her head replying with a light 'no.' Sitting back, Katherine flipped through the channels stopping upon seeing the Brad Pitt on the screen. "Do you like 'Fight Club'?" Rosalie chuckled. She looked over at her. Their eyes connected.

"It's not bad. It's my brother Emmett's favorite movie. He likes those kind of movies."

"What kind of movies do you like?" Slightly shrugging she looked towards Katherine once again.

"Let's watch the movie." Katherine agreed, turning to look at the tv screen where Brad Pitt and Edward Norton's characters were fighting outside of a bar.

-

Half way through the movie, Katherine decide to get up and stretch her legs.

"Do you want anything to drink?" The brunette was walking towards the kitchen.

"No thank you." Rosalie politely declined.

"Hungry?" Katherine called out from the kitchen.

"No thank you." She again declined, but Katherine took no mind to it, going about getting herself some Cheetos since she was hungry and a glass of water. Walking back out, she noticed Rosalie's fist balled up tightly in her lap, furrowing her eyebrows she moved to sit back down.

"Hey are you okay?" Rosalie looks at Katherine with a strained smile, Katherine knew it was fake. Rosalie hummed in response. Awkwardly nodding she turned to watch more of the movie.