Fifteen

I am on a roll right now lol. This is the last chapter of Part 1 of Entwined Limbs!!!!!

If you want me to post Part 2 I want 5 comments on your opinion of this story, no spams. Feedback goes a long way for writers it help keeps them motivated.

_____________

It's been a week and she hasn't woke up. Rosalie got there as soon as she heard what happened, she never left her side. Having a severe blow to the head caused a rupture. She was immediately taken into surgery.

Now all they had to do was wait.

She had stitches in several places due to the glass that cut her. Rosalie was devastated. Carlisle said she won't wake up for awhile due to the meds she was given.

Two weeks passed.

Katherine didn't recognize her surroundings. The heart monitor flared.

"Katherine." She winced at the sound, it was too loud. She turned her head slightly to see her mother.

"Mom." She rasped, her mouth dry due not speaking, tears pooled in Renee's eyes.

"I'll get the doctor." She quickly left the room.

"Kat." Rosalie was at her side in a heart beat.

"What happened?"

"A lot." She responded her face showing sorrow. "I'm so sorry." She began.

"Where's James?" She interrupted.

"Dead." Rosalie grabbed Katherine's hand. "You've been out for two weeks."

"What?"

"You hit your head pretty hard. You needed surgery." Just then the doctor came in followed by a nurse and Renee, Rosalie backed away so they can do their job.

"Good evening Ms. Swan. Do you know where you are?"

"A hospital." Katherine hesitated before answering.

"Can you tell me your name?"

The questions continued to insure her memory was intact. The nurse gave her medicine to help her sleep. Katherine didn't want to sleep but did so anyways once the nurse inserted the needle in one of the tubes that were connected to her arm.

-

Katherine stood in front of the mirror of the shared bathroom in Charlie's house. She looked up at the small bald spot on her head from the surgery. Her activities were limited until it was fully healed. She pushed her hair to one side, using bobby pins to cover the spot. She wore a crimson colored dress she borrowed from Rosalie. It was the day of prom. She didn't want to go but was pushed to by Alice because it was a 'humans right of passage'. Rosalie waited in her room getting ready herself. Last minute she asked to be her date and she said yes, besides Alice wouldn't take no for an answer.

Rosalie came out the same time Katherine did.

"Wow." Katherine gasped softly. Rosalie wore a a similar dress to her own only it was in black. Rosalie shyly smiles.

"You look great." Rosalie had stated.

"So do you." She responded. Rosalie held out her hand.

"Ready?" Katherine nodded, reaching out to take Rosalie's hand before being led down the stairs.

Charlie stood at the bottom. He looked up after hearing her come down.

"You look beautiful." Katherine smiles softly, chuckling.

"Thanks dad."

"Have fun. Keep an eye on her Rosalie." Rosalie smiled.

"Will do."

They left for Rosalie's car. Rosalie opened the door for her. They both got in before Rosalie sped off.

-

The venue was nice, upon entering fairy light strung along the the walkway to enter, each couple or friends getting their picture taken upon getting in.

Rosalie and Katherine stood in the line.

"It'll be fun." Rosalie reminded her.

They stepped up next, they posed for the picture both of them smiling.

They walked forward going into the venue, music was blaring teenagers all around dancing.

Rosalie grabbed her hand.

"Let's dance." Eyes were on them, surprised to see Rosalie Hale a senior there. They danced for almost an hour, Katherine couldn't stop smiling and laughing which made Rosalie happy, all she wanted was for Katherine to be happy, forever.

Katherine, in the middle of dancing grabbed Rosalie's hand and led her outside, they spotted Bella and Edward dancing under a gazebo as the music turned into a slow song.

"Can I have this dance." Rosalie grinned.

"I thought you'd never ask."

~

Vote/Comment

robbstark_