Seventeen

The first two weeks of school went by fast, Katherine was already stocked up with home work her teachers loved to bestow upon her and her classmates.

Tomorrow was her birthday and she wasn't ready. She wasn't a party girl she didn't like celebrating, not anymore at least, just one year older than she was.

She laid in Rosalie's bed with the blonde besides her.

"Happy Birthday." Katherine groaned.

"Hush." Rosalie chuckles. There was a knock on the door before Alice came bounding in with a plate of food.

"Happy Birthday!!" She groaned louder. Alice smiles coming over with the food. Katherine sat up.

"Thanks." She took the food and took a swift bite of the bacon.

"So tonight I'm throwing a little party for you and Bella, you're going." She stated, knowing whether she liked it or not she was going. Katherine knew there was no way out of it.

Katherine sighed but not of contempt.

"Can't wait." Alice squealed lunging forth to hug the girl. Katherine wrapped her free arm around the smaller girl laughing.

"Alice she just woke up, give her some air." Alice rolled her eyes as she released the girl.

"It'll be fun." She stated. "Now hurry up and eat or else we'll be late to school." She left the girls alone knowing she'll be back if she doesn't get ready in time.

"It won't be too bad." Rosalie had said.

"I know."

Rosalie knew why Katherine hated her birthday. It's been a year since the incident, it was just a reminder of what happened on that day.

"Are you okay." Katherine nodded absentmindedly, munching on some toast.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said.

"Okay." Rosalie grabbed Katherine's hand into her own.

"I'm here if you want to." Katherine looked at Rosalie her eyes glossed over.

"Thank you."

-

The school day went by fast, faster than Katherine expected. Alice got Bella and her a dress to wear for the occasion.

Katherine laid in her own bed, an hour was left before they had to leave, Bella left for Edwards early whereas Katherine stayed behind with Rosalie who picked her up after school.

"Alice would kill us if we're late." Katherine rolled her eyes, sitting up from her spot. Rosalie sat at the chair by her desk.

"Come here." She held her hand out, Rosalie cane over to her side holding Katherine's hand. She pulled the blonde forward, becoming overwhelmed with cold. Katherine smashes her lips onto Rosalie's.

"I love you."

"You're not getting out of this." Rosalie tried giving a serious look but only giggled when Katherine places kisses on her neck. Rosalie rolled off of her to lay down only for Katherine to roll on top of her. She grinned.

"You're perfect." Rosalie frowned for a moment before smiling again. She trailed kisses down the blondes neck to he partially revealed cleavage from the v-neck shirt she was wearing. Her hand on Rosalie's hip was removed.

"We're going to be late." Katherine huffed, placing her self beside her before rolling off the bed. Rosalie stood up as well before getting ready herself which wouldn't take as long as it would Katherine.