À-(1)

So guys this is another chenry book and below is a sneak peek so you all tell me what you think
So this is for you all
@Raquelsmith381
@kutakeys
@Rssw40
@Jaeleslays
@fayfay_27
@kayaokwrites
And all you amazing readers
So let's go

"Right now i just want to get away from everything
My family
My bully
I got my wish but i definitely didn't expect this"

The light illuminated through the blind folds called curtains.
And immediately Charlotte knew it was morning. She rolled out of bed , gently using her feet to touch the floors.

Then she stood going to her window and opening the curtains before sighing.

Luckily the noise had gone down which was a start for Charlotte. She did her morning routine then go downstairs, saw the food on the table, she sighs yet again, take a bite then go out the door.

It would have been a lovely day for Charlotte especially since she love school but now she just want to run thousands of miles from school only because of someone called

Henry Hart

It's a mystery how someone who had been her best friend through the worst of times, thick and thin always bound together could turn into the worst nightmare of her life.

He wanted that and he got it, she was terrified.

She wasn't weak, even the first time he bullied her she fought back but the devastating situation her family is, is enough to make her weak to the core.

She walked through the doors of swellview high, earlier than usual to avoid the so called person but just as the world hated her he stood there at his locker devouring Lisa (sorry guys gotta have a change of name) lips. The perfect couple ever.

She tiptoed to her locker, took out her book for her first class just as quickly to avoid the troubles of her enemies but fate just didn't give her that as Henry and his disgusting girlfriend walked up to her and she dreaded what is to come.

Sorry it's short but it's just like a start you know I don't wanna say prologue but yea
Thanks for reading
Don't forger to vote and drop, spam if you want in the comment.