'F-(6)

Slut

Black bitch

Go hang yourself.. Suits you best

At that point Charlotte dropped her phone on the bed. She couldn't take the pains anymore. She allowed the tears to flow without even attempting to stop it.

Charlotte didn't know what she did to deserve all this. Lisa is definitely crossing her limit and wouldn't be long before she crossed the limit.

Charlotte that night like other nights cried her self to sleep. Her heart heavy like her tears.
She couldn't even tell her parents what she is going through.

It's been long, she had that mother and daughter talk since the fighting had began and that was like a year ago.

Even her mum doesn't know what she goes through at school.  "I believe you're old enough to take care of yourself and right now I'm just so busy to think about anything okay..I'm sorry dear" her mum had told her one day when she finally decides to open up to her about the bullying.

But it will always be like this. The love, affection and sweetness would always be the thing of the past..she just has to move on and forget about it and this project was my "get away" but looks like I get my wish but didn't expect this... Didn't expect my bully with me.

How much will the world continue to hate me... She thoughts as her thinking slowly fades away.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

******************
The students of Mr Neil all ready to get their project started. They all received kisses from their mum or both parents.

Charlotte got there with her mum who surprisingly decided to give her a lift.

Okay hun..have fun okay...I'll miss you... Her mum talks her

Yea mum..bye..char says as she goes to the boot to take her bags.

Okay bye..see you in a year...her mum pecks her after inviting to her side of the door.

Charlotte watch her mum drives away before going to join the others who were lining up in front of the bus.

She saw Lisa resting on Henrys shoulder giving her the stink eye. Charlotte just rolls her eye.

Okay guys..get in the bus..and yup you sit with your partner..no arguing or whateves.. Your project starts right now... Mr Neil says

You've got to be Kidding me... Lisa growls out trying to cover that excitement of sitting with Ricardo.