'Q-(17)

Charlotte was walking home in tears when she suspected someone was following her.

She walked for a while and turned immediately and she saw Stacy and Ricardo.

She was tired of Lisa and the girl just doesn't know how to back off.

Lisa came to a halt in front of her, clapping her hands and smirking.

What is your problem Lisa... Charlotte sighs

Don't try to act bold cause if you look around there's no one to save you... Lisa smirks.

I really don't have your time... Riele says before turning to walk but Lisa grip her hair pulling her back.

Okay..you've just crossed your limit... Charlotte raises her hand and slapped.

This bitch... Lisa hisses pushing her down before Charlotte could stand Ricardo push her back before gripping her hair and making her stand.

You are so helpless now aren't you... You now know that nobody messes with Lisa... Lisa smirks dusting herself.

Tsk tsk... You yourself know that if it were just you and I ...you're face would no longer exist... Charlotte hiss from the pain Ricardo was causing her.

Shut up...Henry had the gut to break my girlfriend heart and now I'm gonna punish you for his mistake... Ricardo pushes her on the floor and just like that a kick landed on Ricardo's back and he fell.

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Henry kept blowing and kicking Blake and Blake's face was now swollen.

Henry then noticed that Charlotte had ran out. It was really late and thus is an island.

Henry then gave Blake a final punch before running out of the field to follow char.

As he kept on going he saw Ricardo yanking on Charlotte's hair and he ran towards them and at that moment he pushes Charlotte.