'S-(19)

A/n- okay so before I continue I will like to clarify something.
These book will have five sex scenes.
Love sex, angry sex, harsh sex( painful one sorry guys but you'll see), jealous sex and quicky. Lol. So the first sex was love sex. Hope u guys get it. Thanks .
Enough writing off story and more on story. lol. This chapter would be anonymous for a while.

(Imagine they are shouting... Bold letters makes my writing rough lol)

Would you shut the fuck up and go do something with your life...

Coming from a man who goes around with girls, fucking their life's out....

I just can't stand you right now and you talk as if you're not a fucking whore....

Did you just... Did you just call me a prostitute... Did you just compare me with those cheap bitches you play around with...She got so close to him now.

And...what are you gonna do about it...I'm the boss here and I could the freak what I want to do and say the hell what I wanna say... He yells.

You must be forgetting whatever man you're today is because of me... I have every fucking property you own right now...it won't take me any minute to acquire everything because you must have forgotten they are still in my name... You're just a made manager of the company.

Shut up...he screams.

I am your pillar and if I leave you're gonna collapse right to the floor..do you hear me... If not for my dad who thought me about men cunning way and told me to still have the properties under my name. So this is how you would have left me....