'V-(22)

Packing, arranging, cleaning and so many things to be done this very day.

The day had finally come to leave one good year of fighting, bullying, arguments, repentance, truth been told, settlement, outing and sex.

Time to go back to their families and friends. Henry sure did learn so many things about his wonderful girlfriend and he vowed that no matter what they say about his girl, he would surely stand for her no matter what.

It was their last day here and decided to go to the beach...everyone inclusive. Henry and Charlotte packed their boxes to the living room after cleaning everywhere and eating breakfast.

They prepared and left to go meet the rest at the beach.
Got there, greeted everyone before settling down and jumped into the water, splashing themselves. They enjoyed the water and the atmosphere. It was cool and suiting.

Just then two officials and the principal came and just immediately the fun stopped and they all listened to what they had to say. Their faces all showing shock and surprise.

"It reached my office that two students here have not been following the rules and were caught wasted in a bar...after been taking to the hospital, it was confirmed that the girl was pregnant and the guy was involved in cocaine...bring them out sir"... The principal spoke

He brought them out and Alas Bianca and Blake.

" why am I not surprised"...char whispers to henry and he chuckles.

" I'm not here to disturb you guys but these two disobedient students here will be punished but not here...their punishment will be announced on Monday...two days from now after you all arrival and trust me it's not a good one"...she said and left... The two officials following behind.

Blake and Bianca went with bowed heads feeling ashamed to the back of the beach.
"And trust me it's not a good one" kept ringing at the back of their mind...geez.

Two days later
The punishments were announced and yes punishments.
They were suspended for two months, have to repeat the class because the project carries half of the marks to their final year exams. Seeing that they have been skipping class, they have been failing their exams thus the remaining half mark which is 50% in which they got 10% could not even get them anywhere.
Blake had to serve Two terms in jail and for Bianca yikes.

Henry and Charlotte were happily sad.. Does that make sense. Happy and sad at the same time.

Graduation came and they were given their diploma's. Charlotte forgave her mum who was so proud of her and sorry for her actions.

Henry's dad bought him his own very car in which he took Charlotte out for a date but yikes they couldn't go cause right there in the car, henry took her down and there making out went into another level.

And they both looked forward to whatever life would bring to them.
Making out, having sex talk more of even thinking about it wouldn't have come true if not for the one and only

"GET AWAY PROJECT"

I hope you all enjoyed this with me even tho there was a lot of break and yea I'm still alive....I'm so so sorry guys...and stories are still coming.
Any questions about this book and other things should be written in the comment below.
Love you all.