'E-(5)

Henry got home that day, thinking about what had happened in school earlier.

Charlotte and him are so not gonna work together but thinking about it. He owns the super hand and could control her anytime he wants.

Maybe staying with her won't be that bad. Henry smirks as a finger clicks in front of his face.

He looked down to see Piper. And saw he had gotten home and even opened the door and now in the sitting room.

MUMMM.. HENRY GOT A CRUSSHH... piper yells.

Noooo piper just shut up and damn a crush more like an enemy... He scoffs trying to walk past her but that girl sure ain't giving up.

That's a lie..look at your face... You give that face when..well it's either you got a girlfriend or have a crush and looking at you..you aren't one that any girl would wanna be with so yea it's a crush...and you can't have her....HA... Piper smirks at him after mocking him.

Shut up Piper.. Have you seen this guy... Henry scoffs.

What guy..o my God where's he..I'll pay 5bucks to see him... Piper fakes that excited tone.

Oh Gosh and FYI I have a girlfriend... Henry defends.

GIRLFRIEND more like road side chick begging to lay with any man for even a dollar... She's totes not girlfriend material.. Have you seen that girl she's one freakish beast and gosh that girl sure knows how to make make-up disgust me... Piper scrunches her face thinking about Lisa.

Whatever.. She's coming over later so don't piss her off... Henry says going to stairs .