'L-(12)

Text, text, text... What do I text... Bianca thought all over and over before texting.

I'll be there in 30....bianca wrote and sent it.

Um actually.. I have LIMP exam today so I won't be able to make it...maybe next time... Ray please tell henry for me... Bianca wrote again and sent it.

Bianca wanted it to seem real so she texted the first one before this.

Good job bianca, good job... She told herself then the doorknob turns and bianca quickly deleted the message she sent including Ray's own but left Blake's.

Hey..my phone... Char points to her phone with bianca.

Oh um..hum...I don't wanna come off as being noisy but it is from Blake so I thought I'd help u out... Blanca fake smiles.

Oh thanks b...I'm done by the way... Char smiles before seating on her bed.

I better get going..I just remembered I got some work to do...bye.. Bianca says before going out.

Few minutes Blake came and they were off.

Henry was waiting when a message came from ray.

Hey..she won't be able to make it...she got limp exams... Sorry kid

Thanks ray..but I can't let this opportunity slide just like that.

Henry tucks his phone inside his pocket totally forgetting about his bag and laptop and starting running to Where char is.

He got the boldness now and he wasn't about to loose to some damn exam.

Henry kept on running on full speed until he got there but...

I'm sorry mister but we are not having any exam today... We are not even going to write exam until after three weeks.... A woman tells him.