'J-(10)

Henry was stressed and pissed all at the same time. It was Like he wants to let out all inner feelings.

He wants to feel free, he wants to come in terms to life and just accept how life has brought itself to him in an unpleasant way.

Charlotte was still standing at the door way, she sighs before closing it behind her and breathe in before walking towards henry.

She kept on thinking maybe the mood wasn't set for a food conversation.

Maybe a more serious conversation but then again she ain't ready to back out. He might have bullied her in the past but there's something that can never change and that's she cares about him.

Henry outer part might be a really tough one but she knows the henry she grew up with. The Henry she knows and the henry that has always been her Henry.

And tonight she ain't backing down.

Charlotte thought back to the time that she came back to school after the break.

And she was like
"It's a mystery how someone who had been her best friend in the worst of times through thick and thin could turn into the worst nightmare of her life"

She thought that and maybe she was right but is she actually right...

Henry knew she was in and since she didn't start a conversation he also played muteness.

Charlotte sighs a long time before coughing loud to get his attention. He raised His head leaning on his elbow a bit to look at her giving her that " please I'm not ready for a conversation or I might say or even do something that you don't like".

But Charlotte Still stood her ground.

I know you're not ready for a conversation right now but I really wanna talk to you.... Charlotte says her voice betraying her from the beginning.

Please char-Charlotte I really don't wanna talk.... He sighs.

I know henry but Henry we can't keep doing this to each other...you're killing me emotionally hen ..yes i said hen...cause i want that guy i call hen... She walks up to him and sat beside him.

Charlotte... He trails

I may not show it but you're killing me and it's not beneficial to me and even my health...I'm a young girl that's supposed to enjoy life but I'm down weighed with issues and even my parents a-... You know what forget it... She stops herself from blurting out before going to stand up but henry held her hand bringing her back down.