'R-(18)

Henry didn't know if he should continue, seeing that Charlotte might not want to and she's also a virgin.

The longing in her eyes cleared half of the doubt but he had to hear from her  that she really wanna.

Char..

I know what you're thinking henry..I want you more than anything right now... Char smiles.

You sure char... He asks

Yea henry or you don't want to...cause it seems so.. She jokes raising her brow acting serious

What-wh-what are you saying...Henry stammers and char just laughs.

Its so easy to get you wrap around my fingers... Char smirks.

Are you sure...you better think twice when you're on the bed ...with me...Henry smirks.

What are y-...ooooohhh Gish hen... She laughs.

Okay I'm serious now... You really wanna... He asks.

Yes Henry... She assures him.

Henry kisses her again , roaming his hands around her body then places kisses from her mouth to her neck before sucking on it earning a moan from char.

He then trails his kisses down to her waist and went down to her core to get her ready. He stood up, went to his drawers and took a condom from under his shirt.

He wore it and go back to char. But char removed it and pushes him down on the bed.

I want to give you a bj henry... Char whispers.

You really don't have to..I- Henry tries to say as he raises from the bed

Shhhh...I'm not complaining I'm I...and I really want to..okay... Char pushes him back down on the bed.

Charlotte then kisses him before going down to his dick. She started off stroking him before using her tongue to lick his tip before opening up and sucking him in.