'N-(14)

Blake strokes his chin, smirking giving char the shivers in a bad way.

He kept putting on that thinking face until a ring came on his phone. It was bianca.

Sup b...

You got her... Bianca asks

Yea..

Okay good...so Henry is still getting work done....

Okay...

So in the meantime I'll tell you what to do and also you will get a ding when Henry is already walking down this hallway... Kay...

Sure... So what should i do to her...

Make her your slave... Cause she's one... Don't you think... Bianca laughs

Charlotte was watching him and as if he heard something pleasing a smile crept up his face and he stokes his chin nodding his head.

Blake removes the phone from his ear and put it down back in the pocket of his jean.

Get on your knees... He smirks as char quickly got on her knees.

Give me a very happy smile .... He asks demanding again and char once again did as told.

Blake then move to unbuckle his belt, he drag it down alongside his boxer.
And Charlotte whimpers having an idea of what to come.

Now slave... Give me a blow job...Blake sighs as char quickly twirls her tongue on his tip before proceeding to deep it in further.

Yes...bitch this is what people like you get assigned to ... Blake laughs.

Charlotte cared more about her reputation and self-respect and she wasn't gonna loose to him.
And just then a ding came from his phone.

Now listen bitch...as you suck me off..you're gonna say whatever I tell you to say...Kay... Blake says

Hmm..o-okay... She whimpers.

Good... Now say Blake is the sexiest man alive... Blake demands