'U-21

Hope you all enjoy

Strolling the basket down the aisles of the supermarket.

Henry had surprisingly told her to get some snacks and drinks and other stuff

Charlotte knew they were running low on stuff but it was still sustainable.

so she rushed down to the nearest market to get the stuff.

Her outfit was enough to kill and extremely slaying. She wanted to live life to the fullest and be who she wanna be and be free.

She was done being the tail.

Henry left early to go meet Jasper Idk why. They were going on a date and she told him to pick her up.

She paid for her stuff and went out to wait for henry and just then his car pulled up and she took her time walking to the car, placing the stuff in his boot before walking to the passenger door, opened it and stayed comfortable.

Fuck baby...you're tryna kill me huh... Henry stutters as his trouser got uncomfortable

Hmmm... She kisses him
Hello to you too... She then Sasses.

Baby...the dress... Gosh... Just pass me the hoodie at the back seat... He groans.

What's wrong withcha... She threw the hoodie at him and she followed every of his movement and just before he places it completely over his lap she caught a glimpse.

Fuck boi... Jr is fully standing... She teases.

Well thanks to someone looking all sexy... He teases her back as he places his hand on her lap slowly gliding it up her cloth.

H-hen... She stutters lost

Just a quickie babe...

Baby...

Please... You're completely wet... U want this too baby....

Fine... She moans as he stuck his hand in her.

Henry pulled her to the back as he lays her down. Thanks to his soundproofed and bulletproof windows he was able to get his sex done right there in the car