Chapter 7

Marie's Position

                 "Well then, will you go out on a date with me?" Micheal asked. I blushed so hard. This was my stage partner. He was cute, but I didn't know him very well. That's why I said "Sure. I really want to get to know you. And maybe find a boyfriend in the process." I responded flirtatiously. Micheal smiled so wide it almost made me forget about Aaron. I haven't seen him since the night he graduated. We haven't even texted that much either.  When we kissed, it wasn't what I thought it would be. It was so much more. Then he said it was just for the dare and I snapped. 

                  "Well, is this it?" I heard Micheal ask. I snapped back into the present and responded "Yeah, I'm afraid it is." I then proceeded to exit the car when Micheal grabbed my hand. "Marie, is Saturday at 7:00 good?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head *yes*. I then went into my house and went to bed. 

                   I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was Trade Mistakes by Panic! at the Disco. "I'm so glad I picked that to wake up to." I said as I slowly arose from my bed. I got up and realized it was Friday. "Today is my date with Micheal." I whispered as my voice was slowly coming back. I got out of bed and the clock read 9:45. I went and took a shower and then hug out and watched some TV.

Time Skip to 5:00 (2 hours before the date)

                  I clicked off the TV once I notice I start to feel horrible. My brain started to feel like it was about to explode. My vision was just out the window. I couldn't see anything besides blur. I see blurry everything. My hearing was replaced with the highest pitched ringing i've ever heard. I tried to stand up but my legs were numb enough to not allow me to walk. I collapsed onto the floor. I just laid there as tears of pure pain just rolled down my cheeks. My vision and hearing came back, but the pain in my legs, arms, and back were still in unbelievable pain. I managed to make it to my room. I grabbed my phone and texted Micheal what was going on. I then put my phone down and tried to sleep this whole thing off. 

                 I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID. I didn't even say anything into the phone before the person calling said "Marie? Open the door I'm outside and it's freezing." I was completely taken back and then asked "Micheal? Is that you?" "Well who else would be standing outside for literally 2 hours when it is 46 degrees, to bring you soup which is cold now, and to take care of you for our first date?" Micheal said very sarcastically. "Well, when the king of run on sentences calms the freak down and gets rid of his attitude I will." I replied in a playfully sassy voice. "Yeah yeah yeah, just open the door." He said back. I then slowly got up and opened the door for Micheal.

                 Micheal brought me some soup that he re-warmed in the microwave and I slowly ate it. Micheal curled up next to me on my bed, and we just cuddled and watched the Mamma Mia movie.

We were watching one of the last scenes in the movie when my doorbell rang. I looked at Micheal and he just got up and answered the door. I heard Micheal exclaim shortly after he got up "Aaron!" I then shot up and bolted to the door. And there he was, Aaron. "Marie I would have texted but this needed to be said in person." Aaron said. "Okay, come in." I said and I welcomed him in. Aaron, Micheal, and I all sat on the couch and Aaron started  to speak. "I am leaving earlier than I intended. I'm being deployed to Hong Kong in about a month and in order for that to happen I need to be at basic training by next week. So, I'm leaving Wednesday." Aaron finished and he was starting to tear up. I pulled Aaron into a tight hug. "Aaron, what's wrong. You wanted to go. You wanted to move on with your life." I said once I pulled away and while I wiped away a tear. "I know, but I didn't think it would be so soon." Aaron responded. I just nodded my head agreeing with him. I connected our foreheads and I started to pray. I prayed for his health, his safety, his mental stability, and his religion. I prayed that he would find God and that God would open his eyes. 

                   I finished praying and I looked at Aaron. "I know you don't believe in God, but I think he wants you to go. And you need to serve our country in Hong Kong and you need to do it when the Army tells you to." I stated with great confidence. He just nodded his head *yes*. When I looked in his eyes, I saw pure fear and sadness. I pulled Aaron back into a tight hug and he just broke. He just sobbed. Purely sobbed. All I did was hold him. 

                  Aaron then left after talking for another 20 minutes. I then realized I was still sick and exhausted and collapsed into my bed. I was about to drift to sleep, but I wouldn't let myself. I sat up pulled out my Bible read Philippians chapter 4 verse 13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I read out loud. I then flipped to John chapter 3 verse 16 "For God so loved the world, he sent his only unique son, that so whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." I read. I then went to Matthew chapter 16 verse 18 "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not overcome it." I continued to read. I then bowed my head and started to pray. "God, I love you so much. And I love Aaron. God he is lost, and needs your guidance. Lord I want him to know you in the ways I do. I pray that he will be safe in Hong Kong, God that place is so dangerous for your people. (Sorry to people in Japan I doubt it's that bad love you guys.) I pray you will bring him home to us again. God I also want to pray for my health. I have no on earthy idea what I have in this moment but I know you are the great physician and I know all healing comes from you. God and I pray for my father. I want him to come home and I know mom wants him here too. He is also lost sight of you, my God. He left everything for that woman in Germany and I wish he would find his way back to you oh God. I pray this in you most gracious and wonderful name. Amen." I then laid back down into my bed and relaxed. I soon, with the sound of the TV in the background, fell into a deep sleep. 

Hey guys, I'm so sorry if you don't believe in God or if you're of a different religion. The christian aspect of the story just makes it so much more rich and fascinating. If you guys don't know, the verses quoted in this chapter are REAl. You can find them in any Bible, online or physical. If you have any questions about Christianity, and I'm not trying to convert you guys or anything its just part of the story, But if you do have questions don't hesitate to ask. I would love you answer your questions. Anyway, if the religion aspect of the story is truly offensive to anyone, please tell me and I will rewrite this chapter without it. If you do ask me to re-write the chapter please do it in a nice manner. Please please please, don't cuss me out or leave hateful anything on anywhere. I told you guys this story would be an original idea, and I think the religion aspect gives it the originality that not many stories on here have. Anyway thank you guys so much for reading this, I am so grateful for you guys. Please enjoy the rest, LOVE YOU GUYS! BYE!

~Love~

                  Izzy

It's Not Gonna Fadeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें