c h a p t e r e l e v e n

Now, I think it was safe to say that I'm freaking out

He had the same mark, in the same place as mine.

Unless we were both drunk yesterday and got matching tattoos together, I don't see any other logical explanation to why we both have it.

I looked at him, my mouth, slightly ajar.

His eyes glowed in the slight darkness of the aquarium, and he was looking at me with shock and yet understanding seeped into his expression.

He knew.

He knew exactly what was happening.

But his face held other expressions as well.

Unknown emotions were swimming in the depths of the two oceans of his eyes.

As if he wanted to hide the truth from me.

I slowly shook my head.

Wow Aria, attention deprived? Not everything revolves around you.

Why was I suddenly acting like this?

Just because he created some stupid connection with me doesn't mean I get to act like a jealous girlfriend.

I wasn't usually like this. I didn't even know how to read people's emotions, but with him, with Storm, it was so much different.

Oh god, now I'm sounding like a cliche book character.

My expression changed into one that said I need an explanation.

His expression hardened.

And then I walked away.

Yesterday night was not a dream.

~

" What would you like to order," the waitress said in a neutral tone.

I looked at Olivia.

Her hazel eyes were scanning the absurdly long menu of the cafe. Her eyebrows were furrowed slightly as if the decision she was about to make was something that would change her life.

Which isn't wrong.

"Give us a few more minutes," I said looking back at the waitress standing in front of us.

She smiled at us and walked away.

" What are you getting?" asked Olivia.

"I'm getting the burger."

Her eyes shot up to meet mine and her expression changed to a miserable one.

" No fair, you got a fast metabolism, I can't have myself eat those stuff without gaining ten pounds" Olivia whined.