Final Chapter - Part 2

I waited until she introduced herself before I leave the room. Mission complete. She's Sky Hanston. Currently my Dad's best bad choice. It's a bad idea that she's here but the best because I can now see her every freakin' day.

She seems close to Drew. Kahit sino naman yata ay madaling makalagayan ng loob ni Drew. He is everyone's friend despite being part of the delinquents. He seems like a misfit but not totally. Then here's another misfit. She still shines like the first time I saw her. So, she's our school's first ever scholar. Ano bang iniisip ni Dad para ipagkatiwala sa babaeng ito ang first place sa darating na exam. It's not like miracle happens every time. And it's even rare if it involves us. Even the most intelligent person here in our school doesn't make it to Top 5.

We were supposed to meet big boy this afternoon for round two, but I just don't feel like going. I want to see how things would turn now that this new girl promised she'll stay and wait for us just for a review after class. She's persistent which pissed some of the guys. I bet she'll leave after half an hour. But waiting for half an hour at the rooftop turned to hours.

I got up and decided to leave the school premises, but my feet brought me back to our room. Something is like pinching my heart when I heard her voice talking to someone over the phone. Disappointment is evident in her voice. I hid behind the locker and waited for her to leave. But instead of using the front gate, she went to the back gate. Does she even have any idea what lies behind those walls?

My feet started to move as she disappeared from my vision. Umuwi ka na Xander, pero hindi ba at dito din naman ang daan ko pauwi. She turned left and I must turn right for my motorcycle. Muli ko syang tiningnan sa huling pagkakataon bago lumiko ngunit tila nagsimulang wildfire ang naramdaman ko ng makita syang sapilitang hinila papunta sa loob ng isang lumang building. Large strides turned to run as she disappear from my vision again.

The man was already on top of her when I reached the old building. I felt like a lion and was about to eat its prey. Isa, dalawa, tatlo at higit pang suntok ang pinakawalan ko. He's bleeding but the hell I care. Paulit ulit na nagdidilim ang paningin ko sa pag-alala sa naabutan ko kanina. Her tears, the way she begged, him on top of her; tila mababaliw ako sa galit. I could've killed him if it's not because of her hand that stopped me. Sira sira na ang uniform nya at halos kita na din ang panloob nya. May mga pasa sya sa hita at gilid ng labi. Basang basa din ang mukha ng mga luha. And without second thought, I hugged her. Seconds turned to minutes until she's calm. Isinuot ko sa kanya ang aking jacket bago sya binuhat.

Nangangatal pa ang kamay ko ng kumuha ng panggamot sa galos nya at inumin nya para mapakalma sya. And I think I need one for myself. Sa tuwing naiisip ko ang kanina ay hindi ko maiwasang hindi magalit. Ngunit hindi ko din malaman kung saan nanggagaling ang galit at ganitong reaksyon. I don't even fucking know what chivalry is, so that's is not the reason. I only know her god damn name. Only that and me thinking of possibilities that could happened a while ago boiled every single blood cell in my body.

"Do you have the information?" Tanong ko kay Drei habang nakatambay kami sa arcade. Class is boring pero bakit mas boring ang ginagawa naming pagtambay ngayon?

"Piece of Cake" Wika nito at saka iniabot sa akin ng cellphone nya na nakabukas na ang isang PDF File.

Sky R. Hanston

17 yrs old

Father: Gilmer Hanston

Occupation: Deceased

Mother: Andrea Reyes

Occupation: Secretary at small clinic

No Sibling

From public school

Has lived on street

I read the information but instead of finding answers, it drowned me to more questions.