🍋 39 - Virgin

Let's be honest: Keith has probably never had his first kiss, much less had sex

Also, I kinda just wanna write a fic and/or headcannons about Keith masturbating lol

College AU

(Virgin!KeithxReader)

You check your phone again, looking at the clock for the umpteenth time. 2 more minutes. Groaning impatiently you lean your head back against the doorframe.

You were currently waiting next to the entrance of room B-16 which was Keith's math course for the semester, also known as his worst subject.

Keith was smart and tried his best in class and that paid off for the most part in all of his courses, but math was a genuine struggle for him to maintain.

Despite his work ethic and how easily he usually picked things up, Keith had the hardest time understanding the material being taught. He paid attention, took notes, did everything he could in class to understand but would still spend hours trying to do assignments. It frustrated him beyond end that he couldn't grasp the subject despite everything he tried.

You tried to explain to Keith that just because he wasn't good at one subject wasn't the worst thing in the world, but he wouldn't listen. You also tried to explain that his mental health was much more important than any stupid equation but that also fell on deaf ears.

Keith kept his grades up by sacrificing all of his time to do his math assignments, leaving him incredibly grumpy and tired the next day. You didn't like it and you were certain he didn't either but Keith was too stubborn to ever go easy on himself. Shiro suggested he get a tutor but Keith brushed the idea off immediately. Despite struggling, Keith was just as hardheaded about independently teaching himself.

Which is why it surprised you when Keith knocked on your dorm almost a week and a half ago and asked for your help in none other than his dreaded math class.

He explained he had a big test coming up and even he knew he would fail if he tried to study by himself, so he wanted your help. A part of you felt like teasing your boyfriend about his stubbornness, but you couldn't help but notice his bashfulness when he asked you and realized he was swallowing his pride to do this and you didn't want to belittle him.

Besides, you'd help Keith anyday.

You spent the next week and a half going over the chapters with Keith, explaining rules and giving him tips to remember things. At every new concept Keith had a serious barrier to overcome, but with encouragement and repetition he started to feel comfortable with the material.

When you finished the chapters a few days before his test, Keith could hardly believe how much better he understood what he previously thought was impossible for him to ever comprehend. He seemed much happier the next few days after.

And you were just hoping he would still happy when he walked out of B-16's entrance.

You jump as the door swings open, students starting to flood out. A few give you odd looks as they file out of the class, but you really couldn't care less; The only thing that mattered to you right now was finding your mullet-haired boyfriend.

You watched intently as people streamed out the door, looking for Keith in the sea of students. It wasn't until nearly everyone had left that he finally emerged from the class, violet eyes scanning infront of him.

Looked like you weren't the only one looking for someone.

Smiling at the sight of your boyfriend, you call for his attention,