-Request Page-

This would have been alot easier to start with.

-

Alright feel free to comment requests. I'm lazy so it might be months before I do (I know I'm terrible) and I might not do it at all (now I'm even worse). I find it hard to write unless the idea is something I really look forward to writing. This book is pretty self-indulgent and I basically only write things that I personally would want to read which sounds kinda selfish for me not to do a request just because I wouldn't want to read it...

But oh well.

-RULES-

I don't do - BDSM (vanilla bondage is fine), Incest, Depressed, Abused, Suicidal/Suicide, Yandere, Daddy Kinks, and possibly other things.

This isn't me shaming you for your kinks, I couldn't care less what you like I'm just not personal comfortable with them

-When you request try to either

      A. Give me alot of freedom (Ex. Lance flirts with the reader and Keith gets jealous)

or

      B. Give me something very specific (Ex. The reader and Lance have been hanging out alot and the just got back from training and go to the kitchen for something to eat where Keith is waiting to spend time with the reader and as the walk in he overhears Lance make a flirtatious comment etc.)

- Any AU (Ex. Modern, Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Royalty, etc.)

-Tell me if there's already an established relationship (if your request doesnt already make it clear).

-I will do different genders other than female (I just do female because that's my gender so I'm confident I wont accidentally say anything offensive).  

If you do have a gender request that isn't male, would you mind explaining what pronouns they like as well as what they prefer to have their body parts called as well as if there is anything else specific to the gender I should know Ex. A binder for a trans reader (Only if it's prevalent to the story)

-I'm pretty sure that's it. I'll update this if I think of anything else