Chapter 27

The story had taken a leap of a year.

Author's Perspective

The weather was getting colder and winter was arriving. The solitary autumn was passed by shedding uncountable amounts of tears by the separated couple.

The dead leaves, the cool breezes and the dying greenery was remarkable as the beginning of the young couple's love. It was heartbreaking for both of them to see. 

The gorgeous blonde would watch nature very closely in remembrance of his first young love. He became habitual of missing him. He treasured his lover's memories as a precious thing and he would always keep them in his heart.

The other hand, the ravenette hated autumn because it was his weakest time. He would close his windows all the time so that he wouldn't give a glance to the weather as it was breaking his heart because it was a reminder of his painful old memories. He was used to hiding his feelings. He was used to being a puppet. 

~~~~

Present day...

As the morning started the young gorgeous blonde started his daily routine while being in the bakery. He used to work in the daytime. He had found many different interests to divert his mind and to keep himself away from the old memories.

He tried fashion designing and found it perfect for him. His artistic talent could be showcased in the dresses too. Painting, sketching, baking and now fashion designing. He could do anything.

He could earn better now but he didn't choose to leave the bakery because he wanted to be connected with such a place where his love was started, where he first saw him and where they shared their first hug and kiss. And also where he last saw him.

~~~~

"Tae dear?" A man asked and the blonde turned his head to look at the young man who was very taller than him.

Taehyung's lips formed a huge smile and he jumped on the boy to hug him.

"How are you darling?" The man asked and softly stroked Taehyung's cheeks.

"I am good and you," he smiled.

"I am good too, let's leave together dear" the boy said and Taehyung nodded. He held the man's hand and they sat together in the car.

"Oh, wait, let me call Jin hyung and tell him we are coming to him," Taehyung said and the man nodded while smiling warmly at Taehyung.

"Jin hyung said don't get late." Taehyung said and the man nodded understandingly.

~~~~~

"Oppa~~~ what are you doing?" A young beautiful girl called out and Jungkook turned to look at her.

"I am busy" the ravenette said and looked at his laptop as he tapped his fingers on the keyboard fastly.

"Oppa? Did you eat?" The girl asked as she sat in front of Jungkook's large working table in the cabin of his office.

"Rose? Don't disturb me now. Okay?" Jungkook said and tapped faster at the keyboard.

"Why are you always like this? Okay fine, I won't disturb but can you please give your little time we can go out and eat" she patted her long eyelashes in front of the ravenette.

"Rose, can you please leave" Jungkook said in a tough cold tone, enough to break the young girl's heart. 

She went outside while sniffing her tears up. Jungkook sighed hard and followed her. 

"Rose, I am sorry" Jungkook said and she turned her head to see him.

"Okay, let's go and eat but for a while" he said and she smiled happily.

~~~~

"Jinnie hyung?" Taehyung threw himself on his hyung as he hugged him tightly.

"Tae baby? How are you?" Jin asked and Taehyung smiled. 

"I am good hyung" he said and Jin softly pinched his cheeks.

"Ahh, I forget to get something. Wait guys I am coming in a while" the man standing behind them said and the two nodded understandingly.

"Come here, I have a surprise for you" 

Jin said and pulled Taehyung by his arm as they both sat on his couch.

"Tae.."

"Yes hyung?"

"I am very happy for you, you know the form I have given for your trial as a fashion designer in a brand?"

"Y-yes hyung"

"They have accepted it, they are asking for you to join their workshop for some days. There will be contests too and if you win you can be one of the stars in their company" Jin exclaimed happily but Taehyung sat silently.

"Tae? You okay?" Jin asked worriedly as he saw Taehyung sitting quietly.

"Hyung I don't wanna go" Tae said and looked at the ground sadly.

"Why? Tae? C'mon don't be like this." Jin said and held Taehyung's hand into his own.

"H-hyung, I don't wanna leave this place" Taehyung said and a tear scrolled down his cheek.

Jin pulled him into a hug. He gently rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Tae? You should try it. Why are you doing this to yourself? Life is very big and please don't waste this opportunity. I know why you don't want to leave but you just can't stay here forever. Dear, I want to see you at a nice place" Jin said in a soft tone.

Taehyung nodded his head on his brother's chest.

"I love you so much baby brother and I hate to see tears in your eyes" Jin said and wiped his tears away.

"I love you too hyung" Jin smiled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

******

You must've a lot of questions regarding this chapter? I know. 

It was like a cliffhanger.

Hope you like it.