Ch4: Rules

Rogue's pov

I walked into the Fairy Tail guild with Sting. I had convinced him to come to Fairy tail to get advice from the guild master and said I'd come along. In truth I didn't really care about Stong's stupid master problems. I only came for Starlight.

I stood near the entrance of the guild, eyes scanning across every table. People were laughing, drinking and eating all around the bustling guild hall. I finally found Starlight, sitting alone in a dark corner, head looking down at her lap.

I walked over slowly since that would be less suspicious then me full out running towards someone that everyone around me thought I'd never had a single conversation with.

I arrived at the table and sat down on the seat next to her. Her head instantly snapped up to face me, fear in her eyes when I sat down. "Don't say anything or make any noise. If you make someone notice us, I'll kill someone later tonight so act natural" I threatened.

This kept her quite as she turned back to look at her lap. "Did you tell anyone?" I asked quietly, thankful for all the laughter and yelling coming from the other guild members which would hide our conversation from the other dragon slayers so long as we kept quite.

"N-no" Starrlighht replied simply. "Good. Now I have decided that it was bad of me to have left you in that house so I have come up with a few rules that should keep you safe" I explained, looking straight ahead.

She didn't respond. "Rule number 1. You will not go on any jobs without my permission. You will come to me and make sure that they are at a safe level for you to go on" I explained.

"W-what? But I can take care of myself. I don't need someone to take care of me, let alone a mur-mmmmm" she started but I covered her mouth with my hand and looked around to see if anyone heard or saw us. No one even batted an eye at the two off us in this shadowy corner.

I turned to Starlight. "We don't speak of that out in public my queen. That's our little secret" I explained. She once again didn't respond. "Rule number 2. You will not disobey, object or challenge my orders" I explained. She looked at me before shaking her head.

I narrowed my eyes and place my free hand on the side of her neck, digging my nail into the side as her eyes widened. "I will hurt you if I have to. I don't want to my queen but if you don't listen and I at that moment don't have a way to kill one of you're friends then I will" I explained.

Her eyes fell down to look at the floor. "And you already know rule 3 about how you will talk to no guys outside of me, Gajeel and your Exceeds" I explainned. She nodded.

I smirked and finally removed my hand from her mouth. "Good girl. I'm glad we're on the same page now and one little thing to add. If you break any of the rules then I will randomly pick one of your guild members and kill them as punishment. Do you understand?" I asked.

She nodded. I smirked and ran the back of my hand along the side of her face. She tensed up. I leant forward and whispered in her ear.

"In a few days, I'm going to announce that we're dating. The murder thing will have died down a little by then and it won't seem suspicious for a dragon slayer to be dating someone after a few days considering how we find our mates and you'll go along with it and you'll smile and agree with what I say alright" I whispered to her. She nodded. I smirked and brought my head back from hers, nnot before planting a quick kiss on her cheek which made a blush cover her cheeks.

I looked around. No one had noticed. 'Good' I thought. I stayed there for a while until I had to leave.