Ch12: Scar

Rogue's pov

I put on a cloak, covering my face as I prepared to go to the Fairy tail guild. Gajeel had to see that he can't mess with me. Word had got around that Fairy tail had been told by a witness from their guild and I knew that witness was Gajeel.

It wasn't Sting since he'd been in my line of sight and earshot. I walked into the living room. "If you leave this apartment. I'll hurt you. Got it" I growled to Sting on my way out. He nodded.

I left the apartment and went to Fairy tail in shadow form, masking my scent before I got their. Natsu might be dead and Gajeel out of commission but Fairy Tail still had dragon slayers in it.

I got to the guild and entered under the door. I looked around, sniffing the air. Fresh scents filled my nose so I knew some people were here. I'd have to kill them all.

I stalked forward silently, being careful not to make noise. I saw Levy sitting on the other side of the guild Hall, Gray standing next to her.

I pulled my hand up to the Katana attached to my waist. I got a tight grip on it but before I had a chance to pull it out, something jumped at me, sword drawn.

I got hit by the attack, the sword being dragged over my uncovered eye, drops of scarlet dripping onto the floor. I backed up. It was Erza.

I debated this. I decided against this fight. I couldn't win in a fight against Erza. I ran off into a shadowy covered area where they wouldn't see me disappear and melded into the shadows.

I traveled back to the apartment and stumbled out of the shadows. Sting looked at me, surprised and scared. "Stupid Erza. She hit me. They planned this. It was a surprise attack. I should have known" I growled.

"Your eye is bleeding" Sting stated. I walked over to a mirror and looked. He was right. My uncovered eye had a long scar cut up, blood oozing out of the fresh wound. I clicked my tongue.

I cleaned it up then went to my room. Starlight was sitting on the bed, doing something on a sketch book. She heard me come in and froze in what she had been doing.

"What's wrong my queen? Why have you stopped?" I asked. "I-it's nothing" she replied. I narrowed my eyes. "What's bothering you?" I asked, my voice still gentle.

She shook her head. I growled as she flinched. "S-sting told me about what happened to Salamander and Gajeel" she replied, not making eye contact.

"WHAT!" I growled. "It wasn't his fault. I was hungry and I asked if he could get me something to eat. I saw he was upset and asked about it" she stated.

I narrowed my eyes but took a deep breath. "W-what happened to your eye?" she asked, gesturing to my left eye. "It's nothing. I'll be fine" I replied.

I then leaned in, placing my hand under her chin so that she was making eye contact with me. "Don't worry about a thing my queen. I'll keep you safe forever" I told her, giving her a quick peck. She just nodded.