Ch14: Reports

No one's pov

"In most recent news, Rogue Cheney has been classified as a high level threat. Just this morning the entire team of guards sent after him was found dead in a forest, all of which killed with a weapon"

"Progress in the Cheney situation has not improved. It is still unsure where the dragon slayer is but it is advised if you see him, do not approach. Instead contact the council or a guild as soon as possible"

Sting sat on the couch, flicking through the old recordings for the 10th time that day. "Stop looking at old recordings and go on the actual news. You'll find a fresh trail there" Gajeel growled.

The two dragon slayers had been living in the same apartment along with Levy and the Exceeds for a while. It had been recommended by the council that they stay together since Rogue was most likely going to go after them out of anyone.

"I don't understand. There's been no sign of him in over a year. He can't have just disappeared off the face of the earth can he?" Sting stated, switching to normal news.

"In a horrible discovery this morning, one of the council members was murdered. The weapon used was some sort of sword that cut his head off in one swoop. Witnesses state that it was none other than the high class criminal Rogue Cheney".

"What the hell?!" Sting yelled. The door opened as Levy walked in. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Rogue killed someone from the council" Gajeel replied. Levy covered her mouth in shock.

When all of them turned their attention to the TV again, something strange was going on.

"Get up right now" someone off screen growled. The Girl in the studio started screaming which resulted in her losing her head. All three froze.

Rogue walked onto the screen, running one hand through his blood stained hair.

"If you aren't a member of Fairy tail or Sabertooth then you aren't wanted here so leave....... Now that those people are gone, Sting, Gajeel and Levy. I'm coming for you. Your what's standing in the way of my goal and I will make sure I kill you soon after I achieve that goal" he threatened before turning to the side. "Cut the recording" he growled before the screen went to the interval.

"Was that live or prerecorded?" Lector asked. "Live. That means he's still there" Sting stated. "It's not a good idea to rush over there when he wants us dead. We need a plan" Gajeel countered. Sting growled in annoyance but agreed. They all began planning how to take down Rogue.