Ch10: Found

Levy's pov

"Hey Levy" Lucy called, running over to me. "Oh Lucy. Is something wrong?" I asked. "Have you seen Natsu? We were going to go on a job but no one can find him" Lucy explained.

"Did you ask Happy? He's usually the one who's with him" I pointed out. "Happy hasn't seen Natsu in a few days. Not since he ran off after Gajeel about 4 days ago" Lucy explained.

I thought about that. Gajeel hadn't been showing up at the guild either. Lily had but he'd said nothing about Gajeel's absense so I just thought he was at home getting worked up about Starlight.

I gott up and walked over to Lily who looked deep in thought. "Lily?" I asked. He jumped slightly, most likely been too caught up in his thoughts to hear me coming. "Oh Levy. Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Have you seen Natsu or Gajeel? They've not shown up for 3 days now" I explained. Lucy had walked over and stood next to me. Lily shook his head.

"I've not seen either of them. Gajeel left the guild four days ago and I thought he was going back to the house so I didn't think much of it but he wasn't their and he hasn't shown up since" Lily explained.

I turned to Lucy. "Wanna help us find them?" I asked. Lily got up and I knew his answer. Lucy got Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla and we all began searching for the missing dragon slayers.

Wendy was our only lead since no one would have seen them if everyone was inside so we had to depend on Wendy's strong nose. After a while, Wendy covered her nose, bending over and looking like she was going to be sick.

"Wendy. Is something wrong?" Erza asked, kneeling next to the dragon slayer. She lifted her hand up and pointed at an alley. I helped her up as the others walked to the entrance of the alley.

Lucy let out a massive scream and covered her mouth after, eyes watering. I walked over and instantly knew why she'd screamed when my eyes fell on Natsu.

He was dead. Body rotting and arm and head cut clean off. Blood surrounded the body as well as the head and arm that were a bit further away from the body. Their was also a wound in the abdomen that was most likely caused by some kind of sword.

I lookedd at Lucy who was on the brink of tears. "Damm that guy. Their getting more brutal now" Gray growled, punching the wall.

I looked up and my eyes widened. Gajeel was pinned to the wall with metal and his head was dropped down, eyes closed. I ran over to him and began shaking him gently.

Gajeel barely responded but I heard a loud, pained breath from him. "He's alive" I called to the others. Wendy ran over and looked at where the metal was. It was stabbed through his shoulder and went over to his chest slightly and a lot of blood had streamed down onto the ground, making a pool of blood as well as staining some of his clothes red.

"We need to get him to the guild so we can get him healed. He might have seen who the murderer is" Erza explained. Erza and Gray pulled out the metal that held Gajeel up to the wall and they both had to carry him back to the guild.

Lucy and I got a body bag and with the help of Happy and Lily, put Natsu into it. We then carried it back to the guild.

When we got back, Gajeel had been rushed to the infirmary as everyone looked to us. "What's with the body bag?" Romeo asked in concern.

"The murderer got Natsu. They cut his arm and head off" Lucy explained, trying not to cry as I patted her back. Gramps sighed. "This has to stop. Too many people are dying because of this murderer. We need to find them. If Gajeel wakes up, we'll have to ask him about it" he explained.

Everyone agreed at that. I was just worried about the if part of that semtance.