TOC/Summary

This story commences that I happen to own a video game known as Uncharted 4 to whatever console I'm currently playing on. I have had many playthroughs, and it always felt like afresh as it never bored me. It was so inspiring that a passion for this whole treasure hunting and adventurous explorers grew within me, though I knew it was unreal and virtualized characters in the technical world behind the TV screen, however, I got hooked on this game, and another type of passion flourished for especially one of the characters in the game, namely Samuel Morgan Drake. He happens to have a tattoo of birds, flying with wide wings on his left neck. Unaware of the actual message behind those, but I decided to get a similar one engraved on myself too.

Months pass, and I lived my ordinary life as usual until the mystical day appeared on my trip to the States. A day that changed my life, an occasion I absolutely, never ever would have thought did happen, the encounter with him and his crew. How did this beyond the impossible image become possible and why? What is his reaction to our identical tattoos and what will happen here next? We let the book lead us through this mysterious happening.