✿~Omni Los Angeles Hotel of California~✿

"WOW!"

That's the first thing that popped in my head and out of my mouth when I got dropped off on the sidewalk and was literally, standing in between the massive skyscrapers. It was huge indeed, almost that I couldn't see the tower of the buildings as it was covered with dark clouds in the sky.

My body and mind froze like a solid icicle in Antarctica, never have I witnessed something like this before in my hometown because we don't own these kinds of architecture back where I live. I shook myself out of my awkward state before it was getting too obvious among the citizen, but they were probably used by weird tourists like me, glaring at the surroundings like a caveman who's never seen high structures in its stone age life before.

I finally roll my luggage by my side and step inside the building. It was insanely breathtaking. The whole lobby, including the counter, floor and walls and everything else was sparkling, so fresh and clean that the shiny floor, almost reflected into my eyes, and the divine, tempting fragrance of lavender that evaporated the entrance just took it to a whole different level.

"Hello miss, how can we help you?"

A young woman around my age, maybe a bit older who were standing behind the desk was kindly offering help. She was wearing a Moss green blazer with the Hotel's logo printed on the fabric, and her golden blonde hair pinned up elegantly but yet left some single strands to hang loose on the side of her temple.

"Uhm... yes!" I respond astounded and take a step forward. "I've rented a room for one."

"Can we ask you for your passport or any other permitted identifying certificates?"

"Yes of course," handing over my passport. She starts to type on the computer while my eyes still urge against my will to wander around the lobby.

"All done!" Snatching my focus back with a wide smile on her face. "Welcome to Omni Los Angeles Hotel of California. We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us." She greeted while organizing some papers on the desk. "Here's the keycard to your room. You just need to sign on some papers involving few insurances, before we head further to our staff member Danny, who will show you to your room and also give you some basic information about the hotel and its available facilities that it has to offer to our guests. Is there anything you wonder or would like to ask?"

I shake my head, letting her know that I've recorded everything she said while signing those papers.

"Great! There's always a receptionist down here 24/7 if any questions come to mind. Danny will take over from now and guide you further," she motioned her hand towards him as I grabbed my keycard from the desk and followed him. 

The Danny guy instructed me exactly how to unlock and lock the door to the room with the card. Seemly, this card works as a power button as well to start the technical devices in that room. He reminds me once more about the staff working here overnight if any problems would occur (fingers crossed not) I mean, what could possibly go wrong? This is just the beginning to all fun ahead.

I thank him, closing the door and take a good look at my temporary stay. My God, this entire place is all to myself."I can't believe it!" I shout happily, throwing myself on the bed and staring straight up, the lights on the ceiling shifted in different neon colors. It was so calming, even those bastards hyped me up. "I need to scan through the entire room," I say here next, pushing myself back up to face the thick curtains that were pulled down, covering the windows. Impatiently, I roll them to the side and to my big surprise, experienced the most magnificent, outstanding view of the whole city that was lit up with brightened lamps, glowing in the otherwise dark atmosphere.

"A-amazing..." I managed to stutter in shock and open the door to the balcony. At first, I got a bit afraid of the tall heights as I purposely had chosen a room on one of the top floors, only because of the mesmerizing scenery overall. But, I had to face my fear and carefully stepped onto the solid platform, luckily the balcony was big enough as it even had a beach chair and a mini table placed on the side.

It was legitimately like a dream come true. This is nothing compared to what we got back home, which needed a photo to be captured and saved among the other collections on my camera.

Observing the room once more, the double bed was nicely decorated with cushy cushions against one wall side, and a big Smart TV, suspended on the opposite wall. The bathroom is made of beige marble and wall mirrors. A modern toilet and a transparent glass shower. The ordinary bathroom amenities for the guests, including a scented candle, a white bathrobe and a pair of flip flops. What can I say? It feels like home already. 

*1 hour later*

When my wears and other items were unpacked and nicely set up in place in the wardrobe and drawers, it was finally time to spoil myself by changing into a swimsuit. Putting the bathrobe on and head downstairs to the bottom floor for a nice relaxation at the pool, but before that, I had to send text messages to mom and sister that I've safely landed in this country. Hopefully, they will receive it to stop worrying.