✿~"This can't be..."~✿

"Yeah, we're there about 10 minutes or so, with-uhm..."

I flinch by Nate's voice, talking to someone on the phone.

"You know, that girl I was talking about earlier.... yeah. See u soon, bye!"

Hold up a sec, who was he talking to? and where the hell are we actually heading?

I blink and shake my head real quick. Dots of sweat emerged my forehead as my heart was pumping faster. Sam and Sully were asleep. Sam's head was leaning against the window with his legs open wide, almost occupying the whole seat cause of his lanky legs. Sully's head, on the other hand, was tilting against the seat, snoring.

I wipe my sweat away with my arm and lean my head back on the car seat. I could feel the panic rushing through my body. Is it always gonna be like this? me, nearly dying of agitation by their hidden actions and choices they perform not telling me a thing about their plans.

Looking through the car window, I saw huge, green nature, like enormous bushes and trees, reaching to the top, creating a tunnel above our heads as we were driving on the gravel ground.

This doesn't look like West Asia. What if this is all staged and they're trynna kidnap me or something? or worse yet, keep me as a hostage again! My panic converted into fear as I worriedly chew the inner corner of my mouth.

I had the urge to ask as I couldn't bear with the bad thoughts, circulating inside my head.

"Where the hell are we going?"

I didn't receive an answer at first.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, Nate. Where are you taking me?!"

At the same moment, Sam woke up, so did Sully.

"What's wrong with you now?" Sam grunted and furrowed his brows, troubled.

I ignored him.

"Take it easy kid, we aren't going anywhere that would harm you", Sully yawned, calmly.

"Just give me a correct answer! Stop with this "getaway" nonsense", I retorted stressfully.

Sam raised his forefinger to his mouth and hushed me.

"You shush the fuck up! I have the right to know or I won't help you on this stupid expedition thingy!"

I start to move, frustrated on the seat.

"Let me out!" I wiggled the car handle, trying to break free, Sam pinned my arms on the back with his one hand, pulled me back on the seat and pressed the other against my mouth. I wrung to break free his tight grip, but he was holding onto me firmly. I was already mad at him, and this only made it worse, to be honest.

"You son of a bi...!" I mumbled.

"What?! I didn't hear you?" Sam provoked and slipped a little evil chuckle.

As we were having a fussy moment in the car, my eyes caught a figure at the front of the vehicle. A female, waving her hand in the air. I stopped moving and squinted my eyes at the figure, trying to comprehend who that was and why she was gesturing in the air. The car slowed in, and my orbs widened like huge globes when I realized who she was.

She came to the front door and welcomed Nate with a kiss. Sully went out and Sam too. I was so shocked that I didn't even notice when Sully and Sam left the car to greet her. The world stopped around me.

"This can't be..."

She opened the car door, and I was caught off guard.

"Elena??!"

Her brows narrowed, then switched her gaze towards the boys.

"How does she know my name??"

"Oh boy, long story. I'll tell you later", Nate emphasized.

I steadily, step out of the car in my confused state, eyes big open, jaw locked in my socket. My eyes wandered away from her and to the current location. This place is familiar. The white sand on the beach, the huge leaves, the villa by the ocean. Wait a sec, this is Nate's freaking house!

"Are you alright?" her soft, female voice distracted me back to her.

"Yes... I-I think so..." I stutter. "Excuse me, but I need to gather my thoughts for a minute..." 

I walked away to the tempting beach. Elena shrugged her shoulders.

"Strange girl, where did you find her again?"

Sully laughs. "We aren't sure either. It was all a twisted happenstance."

"U-huh, you better have a good explanation to this, Nate?"

"Oooh trust me, he has", Sam insisted, exhaling huge smoke in the air.

"Don't be silly, guys. Now, help me unloading the bags from the truck", Nate gestured in the direction of the parked car.