✿~New Guests at the Hotel~✿

AN; Hi reader(s) I'm back but not like before. From now on, I'll be posting/updating whenever I can or feel for it (which is not regularly). Thanks in advance! ^^

*Yawning*

"What a day," I tell myself, attaching the robe closer to my body. I was so tired that I didn't have time to go through my photos on my camera that was hanging around my neck, and that drink contained a fairly alcoholic substance which made me a tiny bit dopey.

Shaking my head and press the button to call the elevator down to the ground floor. Slowly, the numbers decreased till it finally reached the lobby.

*Ding*

The door to the elevator opens, and I step in, facing two male figures.

"Hi Nate and Sully," I say, turning my back to them and click on my level, the button goes green and the door closes when I then realize that I greeted two people that don't really exist. My eyes widen to the maximum as I turn my head over my shoulder, slowly.

"Did she just say hi Nate and Sully?"

I heard them whisper while standing, paralyzed with my lower jaw, hanging locked in their sockets, staring astounded at them and were about to open my mouth to respond without any success as they rashly pinned under my upper arm, and dragged me on my heels with my camera, dangling from my neck all the way through the hallway and further to their dark hotel room.

"What are you doing!?" I ask in agitation, confusingly shifting my head between them and finally to the dark shape in front, who's standing in the balcony, surrounded by foggy smoke. The lights turned on and the semblance reacted immediately to that by repositioning himself inside. Once he entered the room where I was residing, his features became more familiar. Tall and lanky, broad shoulders, toned body, wearing a V-neck shirt and baggy jeans, as he approaches into the light, the contour of his appearance highlighted more, the swept-back chestnut color of hair, the tiny curls ending at the nape of his neck, the crooked nose, and those sparkling honey orbs.

This is unbelievable, it couldn't be or could it?

"S-Sam?!"

His eyes became ice-cold.

"Who's this? How does she know my name?" He wondered while looking at Nate in confusion, waiting for an answer.

"Dunno, we found her in the elevator. I think she works for the authority or the law."

"Might be a spy, working undercover," Sully added, as they pushed me down on a chair, tethering my hands behind the style of the chair. I was so muddled, and start to laugh hysterically at this current craziness and all the false conclusions they were passing to each other in the air about me. They all became muted by my laughter as it gradually sunk when I caught their deadly look.

"Guys," I say between my chuckles. "You're not even real, right? I mean... is this some sort of prank?" They throw glances at each other once again and then back at me. "Ah, you Americans are so humorous, congrats, you got me, it was fun while it lasted, can you release me now?"