Chapter 1

As I speak with my beloved warriors, my dearest friend, Loki steps into the courtyard "Thor, our fathers wish you to join us in the throne room."

"Loki!" Sif smiles as he steps closer "Why does this day bless us with you royal presence? May we suspect your silver tounge later in the tavern?"

Loki takes her hand to his lips "Wouldn't miss the chance to dine with Asgard's most heroic warrior."

She blushes "Flattery of a noble prince! Mustn't you desire me in your bed, this night, Loki?"

I raise my eyebrow to her, as do the warrior three "You forget, dearest Sif!" Loki releases her hand "My chastity is for whomever possess my hand in royal unity!"

"Blessings to your suiter." Sif sighs, before looking to be "Bring my luck to your unknown maiden, fore I have seen your naked frailties!"

Loki smirks, before insisting "Thor, we better be going! You know our fathers might start a war if we don't join them swiftly."

I bid farewell to my friends, as Loki walks back inside. When I join him, I ask "Know you who you'll be given to?"

Due to his miniature size, his father stripped him of the throne and passed it down to his brother, Laufey the second. Loki, is to be given away as a future queen or king, seeing as Jotun can sirer, and produce, children.

After he was stripped as successer, Loki grew very fond of my mother. She taught him her magic, and Loki became like a brother to me.

He shakes his head "I don't know for certain, but father has mentioned Vaniheim. Also, the trolls of Niflheim."

As we step into the throne room, I find we're joined by my mother "Will Frigga be joining us?" I ask.

"Your mother stands with Laufey and I on this decision." Odin states and I nod as Loki and I stop in front of the steps "Laufey, would you like to do the honors?"

"The feud between Jotunheim and Asgard will be put to rest." Laufey insists, a smirk playing on his lips "By your boys marriage."

Loki narrows his gaze, as my eyes widen "We are to wed?" I ask Odin, who nods "You're saying Loki and I are to marry?"

"Indeed." Odin states, before explaining "It shall happen on the night of the winter solstice. Three days from now."

I look at Loki in disbelief, but he doesn't read of any emotion. After a long moment, he asks "May I be excuse?" Laufey nods and Loki stocks out of the room.

~

After the shock subsides, I decide to speak to Loki about our situation. Night has already fallen, but I don't consider if he's asleep.

When I knock on the door, I hear him scream "Come in!" Silently, I poke my head in to find his in the bath "What brings you here?"

After closing the door, I declare "I wanted to know where your head is at, on the us being married."

He grovels, before replying "I don't get a choice in the matter." his curly hair hangs out of the tub.

Silently, I step forward and start to sit on the stool next to his bath, only to find a metal thing. As I sit, I ask "What is this?"

He takes it from me and sighs "Our fathers have decided that they want you to dominant me, completely."

I give a confused look and he presses his lips into a fine line "This is a cage, that you put on your penis, to make it shrink into a little nub."

I frown at him, before asking "Do you want to wear it?"

He tosses it across the chamber and howls "I'm not going to wear it! Are they joking? It's bullshit!"

"You don't have to wear it." I sigh and he nods "I don't want to force you to do something you don't wanna do."

He gives a weak smile, before asking "Do you go to the tavern? I kinda forgot, with everything that's happened."

I shake my head, before asking "What else has happened, besides the announcement and the cage?"

"Oh, you don't know?" he asks and I shake my head "Both of our kingdoms are going to watch as we fortify the marriage."

I frown "They want me to pop your cherry, in front of everyone is Asgard and Jotunheim?" I ask.

He sighs "I kept my virginity in tact for 1060+ years, so that I'd get screwed by my best friend. That's great." he states, sarcastically.

"You could break it." I declare and he shakes his head "Seriously, I don't care. You can screw anyone you want. Sif?"

"I don't..." he sighs and shakes his head "I don't like Sif." he rests his head on the back of the tub "Sexually. I don't like her, sexually. As a person, she great."

I nod, before asking "Who do you like? There must be some maiden that suits your fancy, Loki!"

"There's not." he insists and I raise an eyebrow to him "Thor, I don't find anyone, with a vagina between their legs, sexually attractive."

I furrow my brow and ask "Why didn't you tell me?" he smiles weakly and I continue "Did you think I would suddenly turn against you?"

He shrugs, before staring into the water "I just, didn't want to set myself up for reject." he sighs "I know it sounds stupid."

"A thousand years." I state and he looks at me curiously "We've known each other for a thousand years. Did you really think I'd turn it away over you liking men? Your whole planet is men."

He frowns, before sighing "I'm ready to get out, will you hand over my robe?" Silently, I retrieve it and turn just in time to watch the water drip from the tip of his penis.

Instantly, I look to his face and hand over his robe "Well, is there a man that suits your liking?"

As he ties it around himself, he sighs "There is."

"I'd like you to have sex with him." I state and he frowns "I want you to loose your virginity to someone you actually care for."

He shakes his head "I'm not going to do that." I give him a curious look and he explains "Traditionally, I would be a virgin."

"Traditionally, you would be king." I state and he glares at me. As I help him out, I sigh "Loki, I don't want you hating me, for me taking it."

"I won't." he declares and I give a doubting look "Seriously, I won't hold it against you." he insists.

Finally, I nod "Then you will loose your virginity in front of our kingdoms." he gives a nervous smile and I place a kiss upon his hand "I shall let you rest, my queen."

He scoffs "Good night, Thor."