Chapter 10

I watch in amusement as Loki rips through some robots. They wanted to test our abilities. Needless to say, Loki has captured their attention.

"You guys are old, right?" Stark asks and I nod "Is there a god or goddess of pole dancing?" his friends groan in annoyance.

"Pole dancing?" I ask and Stark gives an amazed look "Loki, what's pole dancing? Do they have it in Jotunheim?"

"Pole dancing, on Midgard, means your a harlot. Men see it as trashy, so do most women." Loki rips off the head of a robot and throws it at another "It's actually a fascinating art form. I saw a man in Mallakhamb do it once. I took it, and I made it feminine. Not as perverted as the clubs on Midgard, but nonetheless erotic. I believe they call it S Factor on Midgard."

"You always did feminine projects." I state and he hums as he rolls out of canon fire "Seriously, you've unofficially started pole dancing, birthed mischief and chaos."

Loki spikes a robot, before smirking mischievously "It's fun, being bad." he tosses a dagger at the last robot and snickers "After 1065 years without sex, you get creative."

When I roll my eyes, Barton asks "So, you've only ever slept with Thor?" Loki nods and Barton frowns "Then how do you know you like it?"

Loki shrugs "I don't." he retrieves his dagger and sighs "All I know is that I've sex three times in my whole life, and it's been 100%."

I wink at him and he rolls his eyes, before pointing his dagger at me, before motioning me up "You want to fight?"

"Why, are you scared?" he asks, pouting his lip "Thor, do you need to go crying to your mother, like a child who scraps their knee?"

I glare at him "It's on."

~

As I place Mjolnir on the bench, Loki tosses a staff at me "Smack to three?" he asks and I shrug "You're going down, old man!"

I sneer at him "What makes you think you'll win?"

"Because you use Mjolnir as a crutch!" Loki playfully smacks my ass with the wooden staff "You can't fight without Mjolnir!"

"Nor you with your magic!" I insist and he smiles in amusement "No crutches!" I demand of him.

We step onto the mat and he asks "What do you think of my hair?" I give a confused look and he asks "Are you fond of it?"

I give a confused look, before stating "I think it's long. Even for a Jotun." he places the thick braid in front of him. Naturally, his hair hangs an inch off the ground. With it braided, it hangs just above his bum.

"That's because I was never allowed to cut it." Loki states, twirling the staff in hand "Laufey believed the length of my hair belonged to whomever possess my hand."

I think for a second, before asking "Are you asking for permission to chop it?" he shrugs and I declare "Loki, who do whatever you want."

He smirks, before handing me his staff. He runs his hands down his hair. When he reaches his shoulders, the braid drops and his curly hair covers his face.

I chuckle, before moving the hair out of his face and watching his face change back to that beautiful blue "It's like twenty degrees colder!"

"Feels good?" I ask and he hums, before looking to the braid that "What should we do with it?"

He narrows his gaze, before tying the edge and handing it over to Banner "If you were curious of the elements of Jotunheim, this should help."

Banner takes it and frowns "This is like twenty pounds."

"Metal hair." Loki states, before stepping towards me and taking his staff "Shall we?"

We step across the mat from one another and bow, before taking our stances. He welds his staff as a sword, as do I.

As we creep to one another, Loki takes the first move and stops it in front of my face "1-0" he smirks.

I knock his stick away and stop mine in front of his face "1-1"

He slings his thigh over my arm and death grips it, before holding his staff to my neck "2-1"

He releases me and snaps his staff in half, with ease, holding them like daggers. I hold my staff in the middle and he charges.

His my staff meets his and we spin around the room, blocking each other. Finally, I stop my staff at his neck and smirk "2-2"

He grips my arm and tosses me over his shoulder, before he lands on my wrists and holds one of his 'daggers' above my eye "3-2"

A smile spreads across his face and I sigh "Fine, you win! Mjolnir is an escape goat!" I hiss.

He smacks my face softly, before declaring "I don't use that much magic on the battlefield. I'm just good." he nods and I roll my eyes.

He grips my jaw and gives me a firm kiss, before rolling into a stand, gracefully, offering me a hand up.

When I stand, I summon Mjolnir over and look to Loki "Do you mind?" he waves his hand and Mjolnir shrinks into a charm on a ribbon. When I place it around my neck, I ask "Perhaps I should fix my hair as well?"

"Like Fandral?" he asks and I shake my head "How would you fix it?"

I hold my hand out to him and he hands over a dagger.

~

Loki sits behind me, braiding a lock of hair, as sirens go off in the compound. He quickly ties it, before we join the so called "Avengers."

Just outside, I find our friends bashing the Avengers around. When the Avengers or overtaken, Loki clears his throat and our friends took to him, before they take a knee "Your majesty! Heimdall was unable to find you! We've come to insure your safety!" Volstagg roars.

"Heimdall couldn't find I, because I didn't want to be found!" Loki hisses and they give a questioning look "He, no doubt when to my father, did he not?"

"He was only concerned for thee!" Sif insists and Loki sighs in annoyance "We all were! For you hath not been out of bed for more than a month! We knew not how your body was healing!"

"Don't you understand?" Loki roars in anger, and I see my friends coware at outburst "My father will insist on coming here!"