Chapter 14

When I step out of the shower, Loki leans against the doorframe of our room. After I ignore him and walk into our room to pull on some pants, he sighs "Going to give me the silent treatment forever?"

Silently, I start to rub oil into my scalp. After a moment, he takes the 'coconut oil' from me and asks "You've never done this for yourself, have you?"

Reluctantly, I shake my head and he takes my hand, leading me to the common area. Once we reach the couch, he sits on the couch and sits me on the ground.

He ties my hair in a knot, working with an inch at the bottom of my scalp. With a bit of oil, he works it into my scalp. Slowly, he sections off parts and massages the oil into my skull.

Fifteen minutes later, I practically moan in pleasure as he massages my head "What's happening in here?" Stark asks.

Loki continues as he explains "If Asgardians oil their hair on the days they clean it, it'll prevent knotting."

Stark nods, before asking "Do you oil your hair?" Loki shakes his head and Stark frowns "Why not?"

"My hair doesn't rat up." Loki states, before shrugging "But Heimdall doesn't oil his. He's got dreads."

I sigh in pleasure and explain to Stark "Loki used to have dreads." Loki smacks me and I smile "For centuries."

"I had hair that nearly scrapped the ground." Loki reminds, before declaring "It my hair was any longer, I'd be at a disadvantage on the battle field."

I look to Stark and smirk "When he fights, his hair goes everywhere, and he moves like liquid. Flipping, rolling, twisting."

"I'm flexible." Loki states, before shrugging "Pole dancing is rather interesting, don't you think?"

"For me." Stark remarks.

~

The next morning, Loki rolls in bed to face me. He places his hand on my cheek and smiles as his thumb runs over my lips "Good morning." he whispers.

I kiss his thumb and ask "How'd you sleep." he shrugs, before grabbing my junk with his other hand and I hum "Pretty good, then."

He nods with a smirk "Very good." He shakes his head as he snickers "How about we get a little loving?"

There's a knock on the door and Loki sighs, before I call "Come in!" Natasha pokes her head in and I ask "What's happening?"

"Your mom is here." Natasha sighs and Loki rolls out of bed in an instant. By the time I'm dressed, Loki and Frigga are holding each other.

She pulls away from him and rests her hand on his cheek "Why, dear boy! You're glowing!" she smiles, before giving a knowing look "You must have known that Heimdall would tell me?"

Loki shrugs, before looking to me "Thor, won't you greet your mum? She's traveled all this way to see you!"

As I hug her to me, she declares "I traveled all this way to see both my sons!" She holds our faces in her hands "And my grandchild!"

Loki scoffs, before sitting on the arm of the couch "Have the giants left Asgard yet? I'd like to be home when I go into labor."

Frigga shakes her head, before declaring "You shouldn't be so hard on your father, Loki! He only wants was best for you!"

Loki gocks "Like what? Taking my throne from me? Forcing me into solitude for ten hundred and fifty years? Not letting me express myself?"

"Loki..." Frigga sighs, before explaining "He loves you!" she insists, causing Loki to sigh "He just doesn't understand how to express it!"

"Sure he didn't." Loki remarks, before asking "Well, should we wait them out, or go back and ignore them?"

Frigga and I share a look, before I explain "We both know that your little brother will throw a fit if he doesn't get his way."

He gives an annoyed look, before hissing "He's got my throne! What does the brat want now?  My husband?"

"Your happiness." I remark.

Loki rolls his eyes "Well, that's a small collection." He looks back down the hall, before sighing "We should return to Asgard. It's safer for the babe if we go sooner, rather than later."

Frigga agrees, before smirking "Perhaps we can get our babe something from Midgard?"

Loki gives a pleased smirk, with a scoff "You're going to spoil this babe, aren't you?"

She furrows her brow and nods "Of course I am! I'm a grandmother, after all! That's a grandmothers duty!" She pushes a piece of hair out of his face "I only wish it happened a few centuries earlier."

Loki gocks, before shrugging "If it happened a few centuries earlier, I would be prepubescent!"

"Wait." Stark orders, drawling our attention to him "How does your age correlate with us earthlings."

Loki shrugs, before explaining "Thor is about twenty-five or twenty-six." he messes with my hair a bit, before licking his lip "I'm about seventeen."

"Seventeen?" Rogers asks and Loki nods. Rogers looks between us, before frowning "That's a bit of an age difference... don't you think?"

"Age is just a number, Steve." Loki smirks, before shrugging "Besides, I didn't have a choice in the arrangement. If I had, I wouldn't have married Thor."

I furrow my brow "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask and he hums, causing me to scowl.

He gocks, before patting my shoulder "You were very closeted. As was I. Do you really think that we would have both came out in time for me to wed you?"

I think for a moment, before shrugging "Perhaps not."