Chapter 4

To my surprise, Loki is the loudest person I have been with. It was, by far, the most interesting sex I've ever had. He drove me absolutely crazy.

Now, he sits at the edge of the mountain. Silently, I sit next to him and ask "You okay?" he shakes his head and I sigh "It'll be okay."

"No it won't." He states, before looking up to the nearest star "The sun will be setting, soon, on Asgard. We should be going."

Before I can say anything, he slings the bear over is his shoulder and starts down the mountain trail.

~

When we get to Asgard, Loki walks over to Volstagg and hands off the bear "I brought you a gift!"

"Indeed." Volstagg smirks, before asking "Would you like it's ravenous hide? Perhaps a blanket?"

"I want it out of my life." Loki states, before sighing "Tell my father, I won't be joining you at night fall, fore I am not feeling well."

With that, he escapes towards his chamber and Volstagg looks to me, curiously "What troubles him?"

I narrow my gaze "He's not really happy with me, at the moment." Volstagg gives a confused look and I give a weak smile "Rough argument over tomorrow."

He nods, before replying "You'll get past it." With that, he picks the bear up, and asks "How do you feel about bear stew?"

I smirk at that, before replying "Depends on what it last ate. Berry bear does good for a sausage."

Volstagg hums, before opening the bears and nods "Fish. Good for stew."

~

When I step into the throne room, I find Odin is elsewhere. Sif, Hogan, Fandral, and Volstagg, stand next to the door "Where's Odin?" I ask.

"We don't know." Fandral smirks, before declaring "He just told us to give you a last hooraw of freedom!"

"I had something planned for Loki." Sif sighs, before shrugging "But seeing as he's not well, I shall come with you four."

The night is full of drinking, harlots, and the inevitable, cow tipping. The last thing I remember from the night, is going to the tavern, for a late night bite.

And the next morning, I awaken to some hot, foul, air. When I open my eyes, I'm met with a bilgesnipe. I stay perfectly still, trying not to alarm the beast that I'm awake.

After a long moment, there's a noise of my chamber door opening "Hey Thor, we can't find Sif! Is she in her-" Volstagg drops instantly.

The beast turns and roars out, before darting towards Volstagg. When I look up, I find Volstagg moves out of the way and the beast jumps off the balcony and into the arena.

By the time I get out of my room, a group of warriors in training have killed it "What the hel happened last night?" I ask.

~

As we sit in the tavern, I shield my eyes from the light and Fandral sighs "The last thing I remember from last night, was coming here, for bear stew."

"That was some really good stew." I state, before asking "Is there any more?"

"No, we ate it all." Volstagg sighs "Saving the rest of the meat, by drying it out in the garlic hut."

I nod, before asking "Did Sif eat any?" Hogan shakes his head "That's right, she doesn't like bear!"

"Says it's too fatty." Hogan states, before snickering "But when it come to venison or rabbit, she'll eat a pot by herself!"

We smirk at that, before Volstagg sighs "Where could she have gone?" we all shrug and sit in silence for a moment.

After a moment, I hear Sif gasp "You boys are up, finally!" We all turn to her and she smirks "I was being to think the mushrooms killed you!"

"Mushrooms?" I ask as she sits next to me "What mushrooms?"

"The ones in the stew!" she snickers "Volstagg used the hallucinogenic mushrooms by accident!"

We look to Volstagg, angerly, before Volstagg asks "Where have you been, Sif? You weren't in your place!"

"Spent the night in Loki's chambers." she sighs, causing all of us to look at her questionably "For Odin's sake, I didn't sleep with him! He's gay! I've known it for centuries! Everytime I flirt with him, it's a joke!"

"How did you find out he's gay?" I ask and she gives me a look that questions my IQ "I only found out three days ago!"

She sighs, before counting off on her fingers "The way he respects women. The way he flirts. The way he checks out guys dicks." She shrugs "And the fact that he has hair, when other Jotun don't. It's a feature of the most fertile birthers."

I give a confused look and she sighs "Do you know nothing?" When I furrow my brow, she continues "During the solstice, Jotun host mass orgys. The ones with hair are usually getting the most action, because they're the most fertile in a maturnal setting. The hair, is for pulling them about, during orgys."

I scrunch my nose "That's gross." Sif shrugs, before I sigh "Then again, Odin and Laufey are breeding us for babies, so..."

"Six hours until go time." Fandral smirks, before asking Sif "Is Loki feeling better? I heard that he's actually ill."

Sif gives a soft smile "He's doing good, considering the stress of everything." she nudges me under the table and I frown "The solstice is screwing with him, and all. Thor, would you like to speak to him, before he starts getting ready?"

She gives me a look and I nod "Yeah, let's go talk to him." We make it out into the hall, before she punches my shoulder "What was that for?"

"You laid with Loki, the day before you were supposed to!" she hisses and I shrug "He's worrying himself sick!"

"It's not that big of a deal!" I insist, causing her to punch me again "What's the big deal?"

"How could you not know?" she asks and I frown in confusion "He's pregnant!"