Chapter 13

Later that night, I step out of the common room and into the courtyard, to sit next to Loki on a bench.

"You've been out here a while." I state as snow floats into his hair. The fact that his body temperature is freezing, means the snow sticks to him and refuses to melt; casting a blanket of white to cover his hair, clothes, and eyelashes.

"Reminds me of Jotunheim." he states as he tosses a dagger in hand "Seeing as I can never go back..."

"I'm sorry." I insist as I take his hand in mine. As I place my lips to it, he gives a weak smile "I know it doesn't help, me telling you that you are the sexiest queen Asgard has ever seen."

He scoffs, before declaring "You are such a flirt!" I nod in agreement, and he rolls his eyes "You won't even deny it!"

"I'm only a flirt, for you." I insist and he gives an unbelieved look "You are my one and only." He sighs and I shrug "I know you don't believe it."

"Shut up." he sighs as he leans into me "I know that you are not sleeping with someone else, Thor."

I hold his waist and ask "Then why does it bother you so? It's not as if I was laying with another."

He backs away and wipes his eyes "Because you can!" With a sigh, I pull him back to me and rub his back "You could marry another and leave me homeless!"

"I'd never!" I insist, before declaring "Loki, we're having a child! What makes you think that I will even get enough sleep to lay with another?"

I smile and he nudges me "That's not funny!" he hisses, moving away from me and crossing his arms.

"It's kinda funny." I shrug, before pulling him back to me and grabbing his jaw to force him to look at me "I have no desire to sleep with sleep with anyone else. Your fine ass, is the only thing on my mind."

He narrows his gaze at me, before asking "You know how easy it is for you to get in someones pants, right?"

I give a smug smile, before asking "Do I get you hot?" he rolls his eyes, before I declare "You get me very hot."

He rolls his eyes, before asking standing up and taking my hand "Come along. It's much too cold for you to be sitting out here."

He leads me into the living room and kitchen area, and sits at a barstool as Natasha and Banner make an ice cream sundae.

"Were did Barton go?" Loki asks as Natasha offers him the sundae she has just topped with a cherry.

"Home." Natasha states, before shrugging "He's got a farm, a wife, and a few kids. He spends his time between here and there."

Loki hums, before offering me a bite of his ice cream sundae "I think I would like that. A few more kids."

Natasha smiles weakly, before asking "How many kids do you want? You'll let them know Aunt Nat, right?"

"Of course!" Loki smiles, before looking me over "I'd like at least one girl; however, I don't think we'll get one in this generation. Probably four or five kids."

"Nope." Stark butts in "One, maybe. But five? When will Thor have enough time to keep his abs?"

Loki shrugs, before biting his lip "I'd love to see Thor with a dadbod." We all give him a shocked look and he shrugs "I think it's sexy."

"Am I not sexy to you?" I ask and he gocks, before returning to his sundae "I'm being serious."

"I find you extremely attractive." he states as he cleans his spoons. He sighs, before explaining "You're about to be a father, and you're not going to be able to work out or party as much! I think you would be absolutely adorable with a bit of chub!"

"You're pregnant?" Rogers asks as Natasha puts the ice cream up "Are you going to be able to travel home?"

Loki nods, before shrugging "Anyways, it would be nice to have someone get fat with me. To nap with me."

A smile creeps over my face, and I nod "I'll do it with you. For you, and for the baby. I'll eat everything you eat."

He gives a weak smile, before moving his sundae towards me "Eat up."

~

The next morning, I awaken with a smile. Loki lays in front of me, holding my hands to his chest. His lips brush against my knuckles.

I place a ginger kiss against the back of his neck, before whispering "Loki, wake up!" he hums and I sigh "It's time to get up!"

"Thor?" Loki asks, tiredly, before growling "I'm pregnant, and I've got a massive headache! Give me an hour!"

With a sigh, I lay my head back down and we lay in silence for about an hour, until Loki clears his throat and sits up straight.

Silently, I try to kiss his neck, but he moves away from me "What's wrong?" I ask, and he shakes his head "Come on, what's wrong?"

He sighs "In case you forgot, the last time I was pregnant." he ruffles his hair and crosses his legs "I just want to be alone."

I pout my lip at him, before mocking "Woe is me, but to mourn a past babe, but you shall not!"

He glares at me as he stands "How do you know sorrow? You've had everything handed to since the day you sprung from your mothers womb!" he roars.

"What great sorrow have you mourned?" I ask, standing after him "The loss of your throne?" I scoff "Like that's a thing to long for!"

"You didn't loss him!" Loki hisses as tears threaten his eyes "He was inside of me, not you!"

"He was still my son, Loki!" I give a tired sigh "We both lost him, okay? And we both sweep it under the rug, but we need to address it."

He gives a drained look and thinks for a moment, before flashing into his Midgardian form, and clothing, and striding out of the room.

By the time I pull on some pants and chase after him, he holds a set of keys "Where are you going?"

"Away from you!" he hisses, before running out the door. When I follow him, he's already in a car.

As he speeds off, Natasha sighs "He stole my challenger."