Chapter 1

I knew what I was here for.
Wearing my red silk dress that cling to my body. Drawing everyone's eyes to my curves and womanly figure as I slowly walked into the high end bar. It was filled with gentlemen wearing expensive suits that had just left the office.
I felt all eyes on me as I approached the bar and sat down.
My hair was pulled up in a high pony tail and I wore minimal make up wearing besides my  deep red matte lipstick that looked amazing against my dark chocolate skin.
"Aubrey!"
I looked up to find the bartender smiling fondly at me.
"I haven't seen you here in a while" He said.
He was tall and lanky but good looking with his boyish charm. He's body was covered with tattoos which contrasted his pretty boy looks - blue eyes and blonde hair.
"I thought I'd stop by and bother you" I said offering a big smile. We had become friends after my numerous visits here.
"You want the usual then ?" He asked
"Yes please !" I said , all I needed was a drink.
He bought me my usual - A glass of red wine.
"It's on the house" he said sending me a cheeky wink and walking over to help someone else.

I took a sip of my wine , savoring the taste. Closing my eyes and moaning.
Nothing makes me happier than wine.
"I wonder what it will take for me to make you moan like that."
My eyes snapped open, meeting two green eyes staring back at me.
He was beautiful , with a bit of stumble , a strong jaw and the face of a Greek god.
Even sitting down he looked tall.
I took my time scanning his appearance.
Making him wait.
Trying my best to seem unaffected by his appearance.
But in that moment I had decided.
I was going home with him.
I reached out my hand for him to shake.
"Aubrey" I said finally giving him a small smile.
"Tony" He said taking my hand and kissing it.
"Short for Anthony ?" I asked
"Yeah" He said kissing my hand again before letting it go.
"What are you drinking ?" I asked noticing that he didn't have a drink with him.
I guess he had just arrived.
"Just a beer" he said before trying to get the bartenders attention.
I put out my hand telling him to stop trying before I called out for Taylor.
He sent me a quick nod before finishing up on the other side of the bar and coming our way.
"Wow I should keep you around just for that" he joked.
"I'm sure you'll be able to find more reasons to keep me around for" I said as Taylor approached.
"What can I get you ?" He asked tony.
"Just a Corona" He said.
Tony leaned into me , pressing his lips to my ear
" So what is a beautiful woman like you doing alone here?" He asked before pulling away.
I reached out to him , placing my hand on his shoulder before pulling him towards me so that I whisper in his ear.

"Guess I've just been waiting for you." I said lighting sucking his earlobe.
I knew I was being a bit straight forward, I wasn't acting like a lady.

I watched his eyes darken before he put his strong  hand on my bare thigh and gave it a squeeze.

He wanted me.

"You want to get out of here ?" He asked staring down at my lips.

Without answering him , I downed the rest of my wine and jumped off my seat before grabbing his hand and leading him out of the bar.
We stepped out and he pulled me towards what   I assumed was his car.
An Audi I8.
Okay, I guess he's got money money.
He pushed me against the passenger side and pushed his body against mine before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine.
He slipped his tongue into mine.
Kissing me passionate and pressing more into my body.
I wrapped my arms around his neck before he put his hands under my butt and pulled me up. Making me wrap my legs around him.
My dress wasn't offer much coverage any more.
My hot core was pushed against his bulge. Making me moan into the kiss.
I grind my myself against his bulge as he grabbed and fondled my ass.
We pulled away from the kiss trying to catch our breathe.
"I could fuck you right now" he growled before kissing my neck.
That is definitely gonna leave a mark.
He gave me a quick kiss before dropping me down and opening the door for me. As I was getting in , he slapped my ass. Making me jump.
I turned to see him giving me a satisfied smirk.
I sent him a cheeky wink before sitting down.
He made his way into the car and started the car.
He place his hand on my thigh as he drove.
The drive was silent.
The air was tension with anticipation as he sped through the empty streets.
He pulled into a fancy looking building.
He parked and lead me through security and into the elevator. We rode silently until the doors opened. He grabbed my hand and led me to the last door on the floor.
He opened up and pulled me in , closing the door and pressing me against it.
He's lip crushed onto mine as he's hands roamed my body.
He gripping the front of my dress before ripping it off my body.
I wanted to be mad but the action had turned me on beyond belief.
I quickly unbuttoned his shirt , breaking away from the kiss.
I pulled his shirt off and saw his body. It was carved by the gods themselves. He had an 8 pack.
Yes , I said 8 peck.

He's body was lean and strong. I gently run my hands down his abs, before stopping right before his belt.
I unbuckled it and unzipped his pants and watched them fall. He stepped out of them. Without breaking eye contact.
He grabbed the front of my lacy gstring.
He roughly gripping it, pushing the material against my clit making me moan loudly.
He gave it one more rough tug until it was ripped off my body.
" fuck! do you want me to go home naked." I said running my hands through his hair.
I pulled his briefs down and was greeted by his member.
It was long and thick.
I had never been with someone so large.
My core moistened just looking at it.
He pulled me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.
Before thrusting into me.
He's need for me was urgent.
My head rolled back and I was a moaning mess as he pumped into me.
"Look at me" he growled
Making me open my eyes and stare into his dark green orbs.
He increased his speed.
"So fucken tight" He said
It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm coming.
My pussy clenched his dick making him moan and grunt.
"Cum."
I let go. My body was overwhelmed and overcome by pleasure and soon I felt him release inside of me adding to the pleasure.
He slowly pumped before dropping my down.
We both leaned against the door trying to catch the our breathe.
"Ready for another round" I asked
He let out a booming laughing before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his room.

It is gonna be a good night.

Xxx
A/N:
Hope you enjoyed !
I've never written something so "hot" so please let me know what you think :)