Chapter 16

"Tooooony, you're ruining my plans to rest" I whined as I felt he's tongue run through the folds of my pussy before applying extra pressure to my clit making me moan and throw my legs further apart for him.
He flattened his tongue and ran it through my folds again applying even more pressure before sucking on my clit.
I threw my head back as a string of sounds fall out of my mouth as he pushing two fingers deep within me while still sucking my clit.
He's fingers were slow and sensual, applying the right amount of pressure to the the right spot deep inside me.
I reach down and ran my fingers through this thick hair , pushing his face even closer to my pussy.
"Tony" I said repeatedly as I reach my climax , I felt the endless waves of pleasure from He's skillful tongue and fingers.

My body relaxed back into the bed as my orgasm subsided.
Tony gave my pussy a quick kiss before coming back up and kissing me.
He's tongue invaded my mouth , leaving me with the taste of my cum.
I wrapped my arms around him and felt his dick poking me.
"Remember when I told you I'd fuck you better than that dildo could?" He asked with a mischievous smile on his face.
He rubbed the head of his dick through my folds before swiftly inserting his dick into me making me cry out for me.
"You're never gonna want to use that shit again." He said before thrusting deep into me.
Tony fucked me like he had never fucked me before.
Orgasm after orgasm.

***
I woke up the next morning alone in bed.
Before the sinking feeling in my chest could settle , I heard noises coming from the kitchen.
Relief washed over me at the realization that he hadn't left.

I threw on a T-shirt and some underwear before going to the kitchen and finding Tony standing by the stove, making breakfast.
"Morning" I said as I came from behind and kissed the back of his neck.
"Morning baby." He replied, giving me a hug.
"How you feeling?"
"I'm good how are you ?"

"Over the moon." He said with the widest smile I've ever seen. I couldn't help but laugh at his happy face before giving him a kiss on the cheek.
I sat down at kitchen island and watched him finish up with breakfast.
I didn't know what looked better , the bacon sizzling in the pan or a topless Tony making me breakfast.
"Are you excited about tonight?" I asked
He shrugged his shoulders before turning back and smiling at me.
"I'm excited to tell the world that you're my girl."He Gave a cheeky wink before turning back to the stove "other than that I'm not excited. I've never liked such events. Too much pressure."

"Have you ever won an award at this event?" I hadn't done any research on this event or on Tony's history with the event. It was something I would need to do before tonight.
"I've won coach of the year for the past two years , I've been nominated again this year but I'm not sure if I'll get it. There's this team called Riverpool they have always been at the bottom of all and any leagues but they got a new coach this year and he's made some crazy changes. Even I think he's a coaching legend for this shit his been able to pull off so I'm not sure."
He started dishing up the breakfast and handed me my plate.
He sat next too me and soon we both dived in, hungry from last nights activities.
"I'm sure you'll win." I said between mouthfuls of scrabbled eggs.
"I don't know, Riverpools couch has earned the title for this year I think. I'll probably corner him and persuade him to give him some of his secrets." He said with a laugh.
"With what methods of persuasion ?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Why just my charm and wit should do the job."
We finished off breakfast and continued with our light hearted chatter before Tony had to leave.
As soon as he left I was hit with a wave of anxiety about the event tonight.
My mind was flooded with thought of what the public would think of me , if the media would tear into me or dig up dirt on me.
Every scenario was going through my head.
But I was being silly.
I was over analyzing and over thinking.
But this stress needed to be above me now.
I was ready to be the confident woman I usually was, so I did what always did  to put myself in a "bad bitch" mood - I put on a twerk playlist.
It was my custom playlist with artists such as Nicki Minaj, Cardi B , City girls , and more.
I played the music as I started getting ready.
I had my whole routine planned out.
Shower
Shave
Snack
Face mask
Hair
Make up
Outfit
Lastly , finishing touches.
I had a few hours until the event so I had time to go through the routine without rushing.

** Tony POV**
I sat in the limo trying to relax and prepare for an evening of social interactions I could go a life time without.
As my thoughts wondered, Aubrey popped into mind. I was grateful that things had worked out and for once , I had a date to an event.
I had a girlfriend.
I couldn't stop the stupid smile from spreading across my face.
Aubrey was my girlfriend.
The limo slowed down as we approached her complex building. I quickly got out of the car before the Chauffeur had the chance to open my door.
I was excited.
It took all my self control to not run up the stairs.
I wanted to see her.
After taking the stairs two at a time , I was finally at her door.
I took a deep breathe before knocking on her door.
It felt like an eternity before the door flew open and there she was.
My girlfriend.
She looked breathe taking.
The dress fit her like a glove. The red complimented her deep ebony skin.
She always looked beautiful but this was a sight I would never forget.
A worried expression washed over her face , clearly concerned about my silence.
"Do I look okay ?" She asked. It always amazed me how she was either overflowing with confidence or timid and shy. There was no inbetween.
"You look breathtaking."I said as I reach for her hand and kissed it softly.
"Maybe we don't have to go. We could stay home and have pizza in our fancy outfits." I wanted to keep her to myself.
She burst of laughing before shaking her head.
"I did not work this hard , to look this good , just for me to stay home. We're going."
She stepped out of her apartment and locked the door behind her.
My eyes took in every detail. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail with no hairs out of place. Her cheeks looked rosier than usual. Nothing looked to be out of place , everything about her looked perfect.
"Tony?"
"Yeah?" She broke me from my trance.
"You look very handsome."
She linked her arm with mine and held onto my forearm.
Her compliment meant the world to me.
My girlfriend thought I looked good.
I leaned down in an attempt to kiss her lips but she swerved out of the way before I could even touch her.
"Tony, I'm wearing lipstick." She said
"So?"
"You'll ruin it!"
I let out an exasperated sigh which made her laugh.
"Let's go then , your chariot awaits."

A/N
Hey guys !
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Did you like having Tony's POV??
Have a good day/night 💕