Chapter 2

My body was aching.
I woke up in Tony's arms.
He was still fast asleep so I had enough time to get dressed and get out of here. I slowly slipped out of his grip and began walking around, trying to find anything of mine.
The only thing that was still intact from last night was my bra.
I was gonna have to wear some of his clothing. I went through his closet , trying to find anything that would fit me.
I found a graphic white T-shirt and some sweatpants that I had to tie tightly so to keep them up.
I turned around to make my exit only to find Tony awake and staring at me.
"Morning" I said sheepishly.
He's eyes were burning into mine.
I'm sure he knew this was me trying to make a run for it.
He slowly got out of bed in all his naked glory and walked towards me. He stopped right in front of me , gently grabbing my face and kissing me.
This kiss was different.
It was slow and gentle.
He pulled away before kissing my forehead.
"I'm glad you're awake , now we can go for some breakfast." He said before stepping aside and getting some clothes for himself.
"Well I actually have to go" I said looking everywhere but at him. I needed to leave.
We both had gotten what we wanted.
"You don't have to go." He simply said as he finished getting dressed. He wore a simple white T-shirt and sweatpants.
Clearly we'd be matching today.
"Let's go" He said as he walked out the room. I stood there shocked - had he just dismissed my attempt at leaving?
I eventually followed him.
He unlocked the door and we both walked out and waited for the elevator.
"I really must go ... I've got plan."
I cursed myself for being such a bad liar. Even I didn't seem sure of what I was saying.
He let out a heavy sigh before turning to me.
"Did you have a good time last night?" He asked
"I did" I aid softly. All my confidence from last night had seemly faded.
"Then why leave it there ? I'll take you to get some breakfast and then we can actually talk." He said finally giving me a small smile.
I had to admit , He gave me butterflies.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about who he was. A part of me wanted to know everything about him but another didn't want to open myself to get hurt.
The elevator arrived and we both stepped in. He reached for my hand again and offered me another small smile.

Xxx

We sat opposite each other at IHOP , waiting for our orders.
I had accepted that I'd be stuck with him for a bit so the shyness had gone.
"So , what do you do ?" I asked , tired of the silence.
"I'm a soccer coach and you ?" He said while taking a sip of his black coffee.
"Well I have what most people think is a boring job - I'm an accountant." I said
" do you think it's boring?"
"Fuck yeah!" I said letting out a laugh. "There isn't anything exciting about it besides the money." I shrugged "What team do you coach?" I asked. He was quiet for a moment before answering.
"The national team." He said.
I didn't watch soccer but I knew that was a big deal.
"That explains your .. lifestyle." I said
"What lifestyle?" He said laughing
"You're loaded." I said
He shrugged his shoulders before taking a another sip of his coffee.
"How old are you ?" I asked
"37"
I literally choked on my coffee. I was coughing hard , trying to catch my breathe as the tears gathered in my eyes.
Tony pushed a glass of water my way which I drank and finally caught my breathe.
"I'm sorry, it's just that ...you look so young." I said
He threw his head back and laughed.
"I don't look that young.I think I've got something better for you to choke on." He said , winking at me and making me blush.
"How old are you ?" He asked
"I'm 25" I said taking a sip of my coffee.
"That's a 12 year difference , does it bother you ?"
He's eyebrows rose displaying his concern. It was clear that he was hoping I would be okay with the age difference.
"No, it doesn't bother me." I said looking up at him and really taking in his look. He did look mature , not exactly old but seeing him out during the day , he could pass as 30 maybe even 28.
"Good cause it doesn't bother me either."he said. He got up from his side and came and sat next to me. There wasn't must space so his legs were pressed up against my own.
"You were gonna run away this morning weren't you?" He asked which placing his hand on my thigh.
"I was."
I wasn't gonna deny it.
"Why ?" He asked as his hand moved from my thigh to my sweatpants string. He untied it , making me pants sit loosely around my waist.
"Cause that's what you do after a one night stand." I said as I watched his hand slip into my pants.
He cupped my hot core. Teasing me.
"You just want this to be a one night stand ?" He asked as he pulled my lips apart and gently rubbed my clit. I let out a soft moan before looking around worried someone will see us.
"Answer me ?" He said as he increased the pressure against my clit. I didn't know what I wanted.
He inserted a finger in my pussy and I couldn't control myself. It took all self control to not moan out his name right now.
He added another fingers. And was quickly pumping in and out of me.
"Answer me." He said
I was on edge.
He made my body feel like no one had even made it feel.
"No." I said before cumming all over his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and licked all my juices off of them.
"That's what I thought" he said.
Just then the waiter approached us with our food.