Chapter 6

I woke up in Tony's arms. I was engulfed by his scent and warmth , I didn't want to get up. I wanted to stay like this forever.

Tony looked so peaceful sleeping , he looked younger and such more at ease.
It took all my will power to not reach for his face and trace all his beautiful features because I didn't want to walk him up.
I laid my head back onto his chest and my mind drifted back to yesterday.
When Tony had invited me back to his place I assumed it would be for sex.
But I was wrong.
Tony didn't initiate anything any last night and was once again the total gentleman.
I had caught him a few times looking hungrily at my body but he never seemed to act on it.

I felt Tony stir underneath me and looked up to find him smiling down at me.
"Morning gorgeous." He said - his voice was deeper than usual.
"Morning handsome." I said softly kissing his chest.
"I'm gonna have go and get ready for work soon." I said as I tried to move from on top of him but his arms around me tightened , keeping me in place.
"Can't you call in sick?" He whined sounding like a little boy , I couldn't help but laugh at the way he was acting.
"I have to go to work" I said attempting again to escape from his hold and failing.
"What if I convince you to stay ?" He asked
Raising his eyebrow.
"How would you do that ?" I questioned.
Before I even managed to finished the sentence Tony had flipped us over so he was on top of me.
He looked down at me with a teasing smile before crushing his lips onto mine. I immediately responded to the kiss , sliding my tongue into his mouth and brushing it against his own. He moved to kiss my neck then slowly worked his way down my body. He pulled my shirt off of me and latched onto my nipple. Sucking it hard and gently grazing it with his teeth.
I let out a breathy moan as he moved on to the next nipple.
He then kiss his way down my stomach before stopping just below my belly button. He looked up at me as he pulled off my shorts and panties leaving me bare and exposed.
He spread my legs apart before just staring down at his pussy , he lowered his face closer and inhaled deeply.
"You're already so wet." He said before he ran his tongue through my folds.
The sensation was amazing.
Tony devoured me.
Sucking on my clit and exploring every fold of my pussy.
I was crumbling at his touch and was sent over the edge when he pushed two fingers deep within me.
He pumping his fingers into me hitting just the right spot as he continued to suck on my clit.
I had never felt such intense feelings and soon my Moans filled the room as I released.
Tony licked up every last drop before kissing his way up my body as I lay in bed trying to recover.
He came up , hovering above my body and kissed me. Making me taste myself.
I felt his hard erection poke me against my stomach through his shorts. I helped him pull off his shorts and was greeted by his dick that stood proudly with precum spilling out of it. I reach between us and gentle wrapped my hand around his dick before stroking it , making Tony groan in pleasure.
I then guided his dick to my entrance and gasped as Tony pushed further into me.
I had forgotten how large he was.
Once again I was unraveled further by each movement. All that could be heard were our moans mixed together as he slowly and passionately pumped into me.
The whole time he looked into my eyes. An intense gaze that pushed my body even further over the edge.
It wasn't long after that that I reached my peak. I felt my walls clench around his dick and just like that , we came together. I felt his hot cum filling me up pushing me even further into oblivion.
We lay there - tangled in each other while both recovering.
"I think I might call in sick after all."