Chapter 4

I hate Monday mornings.
But Walking into work that morning all I could think about was Tony , which made my Monday a little easier.
I was trying to keep all doubts about our one night stand turned .. friendship or fling at bay.

Before heading to my office , I stopped at Lauren's office. She had been blowing up my phone this whole weekend and I had failed to reply.
I knocked on her door before entering.
"Girl ! You're alive !" She exclaimed before getting up from her desk and coming to give me hug.
"I'm alive!" I replied laughing.
Lauren was one of the most beautiful black women I had ever seen. She was tall and lean with a large proud Afro. She often dressed in African attire but tried to keep it subtle and office appropriate. We quickly become friends when I started working here , but now she had become a sister to me.
"Why weren't you replying to any of my texts ! I thought you got kidnapped or something" she said gently slapping my arm.
"I'm sorry I was a bit ... busy"
I told her about everything that had happened this weekend , from the bar to the most amazing dick I've ever gotten. She hang onto every word of mine, occasionally pushing me for more details. When I was done she had this stupid grin on her face  that annoying made me stupidly grin.
"Oh I didn't know you were down for the swirl like that." She said before throwing her head and laughing.
"Shut up" I said joining her laughing
"I didn't either. And then this beautiful white man comes out of nowhere and my ass didn't even see color anymore." I added.

" show me a picture ! I wanna see" she said
We quickly searched his name on Instagram and easily found his profile. And of course , he was verified.
"He posted a few minutes ago" I said
Staring at the picture he probably took this morning after a jog.

"Let me see!" Lauren said , she grabbed my phone and stared at the picture

"He's hot!" She said

Before I could even stop her , I saw her fingers race across the screen , typing.
She was leaving a comment!
"Lauren ! What did you do !" I said taking my phone back to see what she had commented.

Damn.  Daddy.

That's what she posted.
Damn . Daddy.

As I tried to delete it she grabbed my phone and ran around her tiny office with it.
"Don't delete it ! I wanna see what he's gonna say" she said

Although her office was tiny , I couldn't catch her. We looked like tom and jerry.
Chasing each other , jumping over her desk and shouting at each other.
And then the worst this happened.
My phone rang and it was him.
As soon as my phone started ringing and his name came up she screamed and then threw my phone at me.

"Answer it" she shouted
"No!"
"Answer"
"No"
"Omg if you don't - I will" she shouted.

With that I quickly answered the phone.
"Hello" I said
"Damn daddy huh?" He questioned. It was clear from his tone that he was amused by this.
"Yeah I'm sorry about that" I said not quite sure what to say.
Do I admit to gossiping about him and stalking his Instagram with my friend or do I play this off.
But he made that decision for me before I could even think twice.
"Don't be sorry." He said " I wanna hear you say it"

" you wanna hear me say sorry ?" I asked
"I wanna hear you call me daddy." He said.
I snapped my head towards Lauren to see her quietly watching me - she couldn't hear what he was saying but was very aware of my reaction.
Without saying anything I bolted out of her office and into my own , locking the door behind me.

"Aubrey?" Tony called
"I'm still here , just had to get into my office" I said
"So are you gonna make me repeat myself?" He said lazily.
My pantries were already pooling with wetness.
"No ... daddy?" I said unsure of myself. I felt silly saying it .
"Say it again"
"Daddy"
"Hmm you sound so sexy!" He practically growled.
"Okay stop you making me ruin my underwear" I groaned before throwing myself into my desk chair.
"That doesn't matter , just take them off then." He said
"I can't do that " I said laughing at his request.
"You can and you will" He said , demandingly.
I huffed in frustration and pulled them down from under my skirt.
Leaning further into my seat.
"Put your legs on your desk and spread them."
"Okay" I whispered feeling very turned on by his dominant tone.
"Play with that sweet pussy while daddy listens" 
Just like that I was rubbing my clit , moaning into the phone , wishing Tony was here.
Tony coaxed me on , telling me to insert just one finger and pump into myself before adding another.
I was so close to my orgasm.
The pleasure was the quickly building up.
"Who does that pussy belong to"  He asked
"Who?" He repeated in a lower tone , drawing my attention to him.
"You?" I said between moans.
"Wrong answer." He said.
"You daddy!"
With those words I unraveled. Feeling the most powerful orgasm I've ever had from self pleasure.
What an amazing way to start my day.

XXX
A/N
What do you think? 😂
This is my first book so the writing it's a bit shaky🙈
But I'm trying !