Chapter 23

Tony had basically moved in over the past few days well I recovered. He made sure I ate , drank my medicine ,showered and basically stayed alive.
Today was the first day that I felt almost 100% back to my full health and I wanted to thank Tony for having taken care of me.

I had never had someone look after me the way he did and I wanted to return the favor as best I can.

So how do I show my appreciation for Tony ?
Through food - of course.

I knew he'd be back in a few hours so I started cooking.
After rummaging through the kitchen , trying to find something to make I settled on making some roast salmon with a side of vegetables.
It was something simple and light but still yummy.

I spent my time cooking and slowly tidying up.
I went to the living room and lit up some candles on the table and tried to create a more romantic atmosphere for us to have dinner.

It wasn't long before I heard keys in the door and Tony walked in as though he lived here.

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of him strolling into my apartment after a long day.
I wanted this everyday.
I wanted him to come home to me everyday.

A large smile spread across his face as he took in the scene before him.

"Hey Baby , What's all this?" He said as he walked up to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I just thought I'd make us some dinner so we could have a little date night indoors." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. He immediately responded and soon I was happily in his embrace.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I said

"You don't have to thank me. It's what I'm here for." He said as he slowly caressed my back.

I felt him kiss the top of my head which only made me hug him tighter, making him laugh.

I let go of him and smiled up at him.

"You're a life saver." I said

"Tell your doctor you found something stronger than those antibiotics." He said making me laugh.

"The bad jokes just keep on flowing with you, don't they?"

"Bad jokes make the world go round."
He leaned down and kissed my lips. I responded by sucking on his bottom lip and wrapping my arms around his neck.
The kiss was slow and tender.
It was everything I needed.

Tony abruptly put his hands under my thighs and lifted me up , making me wrap my legs around his waist.
We continued to kiss as he walked to the bedroom. All my protests about dinner were lost between our lips.

He gently placed me only the bed and hovered above my body.
Tony began to kiss my neck and slowly made his way down to my breast.
He moved my T-shirt out of the way and began to tease my nipples.
He gently rolled one nipple between his thumb while gently grazing the other with his tongue.
I let out a moan , growing impatient.
I wanted him inside me, I didn't need the foreplay.

Before I could say anything Tony's phone started to ring. The loud ringtone caused him to release my nipple and lay his head on my chest in defeat.
"You can answer it." I said , knowing I didn't want this to end but trying to be understanding.
Tony moved from above me and sat next to me on the bed before pulling out his phone and answering it.
"Hello." He said , the annoyance evident in his voice.
"Wait what?" A panicked look spread across his face as the voice on the other end spoke.
His whole demeanor had changed , he's eyes stayed glued to the floor and his shoulders were hunched in defeat.
"Okay thank you for calling me , I'll be one my way please keep me updated." He said hanging up.