Chapter 14

When I arrived home I saw that I had a text from Tony saying he had to leave time unexpectedly for work.
I was a bit  disappointed by the thought that I wouldn't get to see him but I just  wished him safe travels instead of telling him that.
I turned on the tv and found a random movie playing, it wasn't even English.
Spanish maybe.

I wasn't quite sure what they were saying but I left it on. I pulled out my phone and began scrolling through Instagram before coming across a picture of Tony.
It seemed to be a photo from a shoot and as always he looked sexy.

 I had never been one to go for mature white guys but he had flipped the switch for me

I had never been one to go for mature white guys but he had flipped the switch for me. I was undeniably attracted to him.
The sight of his strong hands made me think about how his hands felt on my body. How his fingers felt inside me.

The room was suddenly filled with loud moaning.
I looked up to see a passionate love making scene that seemed a bit too close to porn for late afternoon tv.
The scene was steamy. I watched as the male character seemed to roughly fuck his lover.
Making her moan and yell Spanish words I didn't understand.
I felt myself getting wet between my thighs.
I slowly rubbed my thighs together while watching the scene unfold.
It had been a few week since Tony had put in some work and I had missed it.
I needed him.

The sex scene finished way too soon for my liking. I was left horny and unsatisfied.
I switched off the tv and ran too my room before digging in my closet for an old friend.
An old friend I hadn't seen in a while.
My dildo.
While I was looking for it I heard my phone ring. I consisted ignoring it but Tony had said he would call.
I quickly went back to the living room to get my phone and answer it.
"Hello?" I said breathlessly.
"Hey , how you ?"
"I'm good and you ?" I said slowly walking back to my room to continue searching.
"I'm good , just got to a hotel. I've got a last minute shoot here which I'm not too excited about but I couldn't turn it down."

"Who is it a shoot for?" I asked just as I finally found my dildo.
"Found it!" I accidentally yelled out.

I heard tony laugh on the other end before he spoke
"What did you find?"

"Uh just my b-book" I felt somewhat embarrassed telling him the truth. We had just got onto speaking terms.

"You are the worst at lying. Tell me the truth." he said still sounding amused.

"It's nothing really"

"Aubrey"

"It really is nothing" I replied as I sat down onto my bed already imagining how the dildo would feel inside me.

"Tell me" he's stern voice caught me off guard and I somehow felt like I had to tell him.

"I found my dildo" I murmured.

The line fall silent.

"Your what ?"

"My dildo" I said slightly louder.

"What do you want to do with it ?" He surprisingly still sounded amused but I for one was hating every second of this conversation.

"What normal people do with dildos" I responded.

"I want to know what you plan to do with it"
Amused Tony was now replaced ,once again, with stern Tony.

"I plan to use it"

"How?" He questioned.

"By fucking myself with it , how else would I use it." I finally said feeling frustrated.

"Put it away. You won't be using it." He casually said.

"What do you mean. I need it so I'm going to use it."

"Aubrey , I'll be back in less than 48 hours and I promise you that when I see you I'll fuck you so good that I'll have you singing my name to the gods. Trust me. You don't need it baby. I'll be home soon."

Tony's words didn't help , if anything I was even more frustrated now. 48 hours was a long time that I didn't know I could wait.

"Aubrey?"

"Yes?"

"Be a good girl for me."

There is was. He's subtle dominate tendencies that always got me.

"Okay" I said putting the dildo back and laying down on my bed. "You really suck" I said

"No but you will be soon."

"Oh my word are you like 12" I said laughing at he's terrible joke. I heard him laugh on the other side of the phone.

"Well there's a reason I wanted to call you." He said

"What's up ?" I asked

"There's this Charity gala  that I'm going to this weekend. I was hoping you'd be my date."

"Me?"

"Yes you."

"This seems a bit last minute I'll doubt I'll even be able to find something to wear ." I was already raking my head with possible boutiques to go to.

"You don't have to worry about that. I have a dress for you."

"How ?"

"I got it a few weeks back, I don't know maybe it was silly but I've been planning to ask you to this thing for a while. So I thought I would just get everything to get for you." This was the first time I had ever heard Tony be so unsure of himself.

"When can I see the dress ?"  I asked

"I'll have it delivered to you tomorrow." He said

"Tony ?"

"Yes baby?"

"I would love to be your date"