Chapter 15

True to his word , the dress was delivered at 8am the following morning.
It came safely in a black bag , along with a shoe box.
I couldn't help but rip the bag open.
I didn't know what to expect but I could've never dreamed of the dress that lay in front me.
It was beautiful and elegant yet so simple.
I immediately grabbed my phone and immediately called Tony.
"Hello?" He answered , he sounded as though he had just woke up.
"I love the dress" I said as I continued to stare at it. I could already picture myself in it.
"I'm glad you love it." He said "have you tried it on?"
"No I haven't , I just got it now."
"You should try it on and send me a picture"
"Oh hell no." letting out a laugh.
"What? Why?" He questioned seemly shocked from my response.
"You're gonna have to wait for Saturday." I said as I ran my hand over the material of the dress.
"Do I really have to?" He whined , making me smile. Hearing the big intimidating yet beautiful Tony whining like a child was pretty fun.
"Yes, now enjoy your day , bye" I quickly said
"Bye baby."
I couldn't wipe the dumb smile off my face.
As nervous as I was , I couldn't wait for Saturday. I couldn't wait to see Tony.

***It was Friday night and I had just stepped out of the relaxing shower after a demanding day at work

***
It was Friday night and I had just stepped out of the relaxing shower after a demanding day at work. I threw on my silk robe that reached just below my ass.
Tonight was going to be a relaxed night because I had to sleep early and get my beauty rest for tomorrow.
I heard a gentle knock on my door while I was in the kitchen warming some leftovers.
I wasn't expecting anyone especially at this time of day.
The person at the door knocked again.
It was probably my landlord with another complain.
I walk over to the door , cursing the day I moved into an apartment without a peephole.
I opened the door slightly , only revealing my face.
Only to find Tony at my door with his carry on luggage.
"What are you doing here ?" I asked in shock.

"Well hello to you too, can I come in?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

I nodded before pulling the door wider so he could enter. I took the time to check him out.
He wore a grey sweatsuit set.
I locked up the door and turned around to find him staring at my legs hungrily.
I had forgotten I was barely wearing anything, I wasn't dressed for company.
"Did you just land?" I asked
"Yeah, do I get a hug for making it home safe" he said with a cheeky smile on his face.
I quickly rushed over to him and wrapped my hands around his neck as he put his arms around my waist.
I was immediately engulfed by his scent.
I had miss it.
I had missed him.
"I missed you." He said as he pressed a kiss onto the top of my head.
"I missed you too."

We reluctantly pulled apart after what felt like an eternity of holding each other.

"You do want something to drink or eat?" I asked as I walked back into the kitchen to heat up my food.
"I'm good, I ate on the plane."
He followed me into the kitchen and leaned against the kitchen island as I dug through my fridge.
I found the container I was looking for and reach down to grab it.

I heard Tony groan behind me which made me quickly straighten up.
I had just flashed Tony.
And it wasn't on purpose.

"You're gonna be the death of me" He said as he stood against the island with his jaw clenched. His whole body was tensed up , in a way that made it clear that he was holding himself back.

"Sorry" I sheepishly said as I put my food into the microwave.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something." He said as he took two large steps my way. Before I knew it he had lifted me up and placed me onto the kitchen island. My bare ass hit the cold marble making me hiss from the cold.

"Sorry I didn't think that through" Tony chuckled as he moved to stand between my legs.
This position was very unforgiving.
I was naked besides my thin silk robe that barely covered me when sitting down.
Tony stood between my legs which meant that my pussy was spread and I could feel the cold breeze of the night.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked. I placed my hands on his shoulders through instinct and felt Tony move in closer.

"Us"he said
"We going to be stepping out into the public tomorrow, I want us to be on the same page before the world tries to insert itself between us."

I nodded my head and waited for him to continue but he remained silent.
His eyes found mine and didn't leave them. His green eyes bore into mine in a way that was not intimidating or unsettling but rather comforting. In that moment I felt the closest I had ever felt.
"I want you to be in my life. I want you to be my girlfriend. No grey areas , no question marks. Just you and me. Together." He spoke softly as he held my face between his large hands.
I couldn't help the large stupid grin that spread over my face at the sound of his words.
"You're asking me to be your girlfriend ?" I asked.
"Is it too soon?" He asked , his concerned expression spread across his face.
"No-yes. I mean it is soon but not too soon. But it's kinda soon." I said mumbling over my words.
He let out a deep breath before speaking.
"I'm confused"

"It's complicated."I said " but I would love to be your girlfriend." I said as I throw my arms cover his shoulders and hugged him.
He pulled my body closer to his and held me.
I hadn't expected him to ask me this so soon but I part of me just wanted to throw caution to the wind and enjoy this feeling. But most importantly I wanted to trust that want we felt for each other was real.

I felt Tony's hard dick poking me through his sweatpants and mindlessly started to grind against it.
I couldn't wait any longer. It had been too long since I had gotten any sexual attention and his drought needed to be over.
"Tony" I breathed out as I quickened my pace.
"I need you"

With that he pulled his dick out and pushed it against my opening.
He roughly thrust into me making my gasp as I felt my wheels widen around his dick.
"Oh my fuck I've missed this." He said as he thrust deeper into my pussy.
He ripped my robe of my body and began to knead my boobs as he thrust into me.
The cold slab of marble under my ass was long forgotten as the kitchen was filled with the sound of skin connecting and our moans.

I wrapped my legs around Tony's waist causing him to reach deeper within me , making me call out his name.

I ran my nails down his back and felt his shiver beneath my touch. It wasn't long before he was thrusting harder and faster. Our desire for each other was raw and instinctual. We wanted more of each other.
Tony abruptly reach between us and rubbed my clit with his thumb, pushing me over the edge. I felt my pussy tighten around his dick.
I needed to release. I was at the edge and I was ready to dive.
"Cum for me baby." And with that I dived.
I released and felt my body collapse into Tony's as he shoot his load deep into me.
Groaning my name as my filled me with his cum.
We stayed like that for a moment, with my head resting on his shoulder.
Tony pulled his dick out of me before picking me from the counter.
"I think we need a shower after that."

***
A/N:
Ahhhh she finally got some ! 😂
The drought is over but maybe it's time for a flood 👀
You get what I mean ??