Surely it's a dream?

"Ready or not! Here I come!" a feminine voice rang out like a starting shot at a game or race, or... in this case... a game of hide and seek. The chances of Bryan surviving were practically -infinite multiplied by infinite but, he had the remorse and courage built up inside him for so long! He begged his owner to give him a chance and so, with a discerning show of her teeth, gave a chance indeed.

He knew he had to get away from this wretched place. He had enough of being a pet, a mere speck in the universe. He wanted to get out, start over, and have a life all over again by his will. And so he did, he mustered the remaining strength he had to tell her and ask her "For freedom."

Back in the past, he was a happy person. He had a elder sister. He had two lovely parents. He even had a place to stay but... it's all gone. The memories faded, the laughter muted and the expression faceless. That's why he did this, to end it for the better! Or.. the worse.

He huffed and puffed as he tried to regain his breath, slowly curling into a ball to preserve body heat. She would surely not find him here! He will escape this hellhole! He had picked the most obvious place to hid in, because she will never expect him there! He reached out and touched the land of the future, where he would find a happier place... or so he thought.

He suddenly felt a warm gust of air. "Ah." he thought. "Mom, dad and everyone. I'm coming to see you soon." He opened his eyes as two fingers approached at a respectable pace, he was ready to accept his death...

The giantess picked him up with gentle fingers, and held him to her eye level. He stood up valiantly. "Do it then." he whispered. "Kill me." At first, the giantess didn't react. In fact she looked sad.

"What are you waiting for?" Bryan asked. "Contemplating how I die? Sure, take your time." He sat down on her palm and thought back to pass time. At least he could die less aware. His master was a cruel one. A rascal,emotionless, tyrannical, heartless monster. Well... not when she was around.

When she was around, Bryan had time to rest from his eternal torture. His 'owner' looked like a completely different person when she was around, like he had multiple personas. He would be frequently heard saying "I love you!" when she left.

But now, here she was. About to end his life, in whatever way she liked. Being eaten? Crushed underfoot? Torn apart? He didn't really care so as long as she took away his suffering and let bygones be bygones. Bryan finally snapped out of his thought bubble and opened his eyes... to a scrunched up face and soft eyes.

"Uhm... what're you doing?" He asked again, now utterly confused as to which why she was still hesitant to do so. Silence hung in the air, creating a awkward atmosphere. She took in a deep breath and looked into Bryan's with deep emotions that he couldn't read. "Will you... run away with me?"

Bryan was now the most clueless borrower in the universe. "I... hate him." Bryan took a double take, she actually 'hates' her owner? "He's so clingy! So... demanding, possessive, stalker-ish and... you." "W-what about me?" He said, suddenly losing his braveness.

"Oh relax little guy... I was talking about how he treated you..." Bryan just looked back, dumbfounded. "I like you tinys: so resilient, brave and strong-willed. I've done the necessary things to break up with him." she said as she laid down a written note on the side of the table.

Bryan suddenly realized what she meant. He could escape his master! He was free! Bryan started to tear up, touched by the only kindness he had received after so many depressing years. "Aw... I'll take that you want to run away too." Bryan shook his head vigorously.

She cupped her other hand over him as she walked out the front door and stepped inside the car, all the while where she held onto Bryan gently. Bryan was just speechless, he never would've thought that a person like her would exist. She had him sit next to the crook of her neck as soft-tune music played in the background.

"This is what life's for?" He pondered. "I could get used to this." He chuckled quietly and began to feel warmth for the first time in years. Sure, his master had held him before but, his was devoid of any emotion. It's like the living reincarnation of a snake, poised to bite,sting and swallow whole.

But now that he had someone, his water gates started to overflow as tears freely reined down his cheek. A pinky came in and wiped them away for him. He leaned in towards the warmth, giving in to the welcoming sleep that was slowly engulfing his body as he started to fall unconscious without any worries for the first time in his life..."Sleep well.."

Heh............. sorry peps. I ran out of ideas halfway.(">~<"). Hope you guys liked the fluff!