2

A few hours later, the Sins were out on the training field in armor, teaching the rest of the Holy Knights how to be focused in battle. Elizabeth watched from her window since her bedroom overlooked the Holy Knights. Meliodas noticed her and waved. Elizabeth smiled and waved back.

"Ellie, father says we should head out to the village now." Veronica said after knocking on her door, which was wide open.

"Alright. I'll need to tell Meliodas first. Just so he doesn't get worried."

"We'll meet you by the front gates. Make sure you put on your dress, by the way." Veronica said before walking out of the room.

Elizabeth walked to her closet and pulled out a big dress. It wasn't too fancy, but it wasn't casual either. It was long enough for it to reach the floor, and it got poofier after it reached the waist. The sleeves were long and covered her shoulders. She walked out of her room, making sure to turn off her lights, and walked out of the door to the left, which led to the training grounds.

"Mel!" She called.

"Yo! What's with the fancy dress?" Meliodas asked, pulling her into his arms. She giggled.

"My sisters and I are heading out to the village. I wanted to come let you know so you wouldn't get worried."

"You don't have to let me know about that stuff anymore, El. I know you're always safe now that Estarossa is gone." He smiled.

"I love you." Elizabeth said softly.

"Hey, if you two are done being all lovey-dovey we need to get back to training." Ban teased.

"Right, sorry. I'll let you get back to it." Elizabeth said then kissed Meliodas' cheek.

"Then we'll see you later."

"Obviously~" She teased. "And I'll also talk to father about assigning you all rooms. After all, this is our home now."

"Oh yeah, hey Captain, what's gonna happen to the tavern?" Diane asked.

"Zeldris is gonna live there from now on. Maybe with Gelda as soon as he finds her. But, I still own it and we'll still work there."

"Ellie! You coming or what?!" Veronica yelled from the other side of the field.

"Oh! I gotta go!" Elizabeth exclaimed. She summoned her wings and flew across the field to travel quicker. Mostly everyone could see up her dress and started whistling, which caused Meliodas to punch them all. (we love a protective man)

They all stopped whistling and got back to training.

___________________________________

The three princesses headed to the village, along with Gilthunder, who Bartra told to go with them as protection. Not that Elizabeth couldn't protect them, either.

They stopped by each house and spent time with every person, making sure that they weren't hurt, or sad. They mostly played games with them, let them vent about the incidents that occurred in the village, and Elizabeth healed their wounds if anyone had any.

As they walked towards a certain house, Elizabeth held her arm out in front of her sisters. She felt uneasy.

"This house makes me feel weird. I don't think we should enter." She said.

"Weird? How?" Margaret asked.

"I'm not sure, but I'm getting a bad vibe from this house. I feel as though something with evil intentions resides here. We should skip it. I'll come back with Meliodas later. That way I can bless it."

"Ellie, what if someone is in there and they need help?" Veronica asked. Elizabeth simply shook her head.

"I'm not sensing any other type of aura here. Not from a human, fairy, or druid. I insist we move on. Besides, if we were to go inside we could be putting the whole kingdom at risk."

"Let's just listen to what Lady Elizabeth is saying," Gilthunder said. "She knows what she's talking about."

They walked away and headed to the next house. They headed inside, announcing themselves. An elderly woman was sitting on the couch. She had short, curly gray hair and was rather short. Elizabeth knelt down and smiled.

"Hello, Miss. My name is Elizabeth. I'm the third princess of this kingdom and I'm also a goddess. Is there anything we can do for you today?"

The lady grabbed her hand and gasped, causing Elizabeth to flinch.

"Lady Elizabeth. There is a presence in this village. I believe it has evil intentions. You must stop it before it attacks." The woman said. Elizabeth jumped up. Her face had sheer horror written all over it.

"Sister?" Margaret asked, covering her mouth in shock. Veronica stood there looking shocked as well, but tried to keep her brave demeanor.

"Okay, I'll do whatever it takes to protect my people. I promise." Elizabeth smiled. "L-let's head back now. I need to tell Meliodas about this."

-
i- um

hello everyone!

i have such good ideas for this book. i think it's gonna be even better than the last two.

i hope y'all enjoyed this!