3

Elizabeth, her sisters and Gilthunder headed back to the castle. Once they reached it, she frantically ran around, looking for Meliodas. She caught a glimpse of blond hair go around a corner.

"Mel!" She yelled. She summoned her wings and flew towards him. Meliodas turned around just in time for Elizabeth to hug him.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"There's a house in the village. I sensed an evil aura so we didn't go inside but the next house we went to had an elderly woman and she told me something was going to happen. She requested that I stop it before it ends up hurting someone. Thing is, I don't know what it could be." She explained.

"It's okay, we'll deal with it. We've both had a long day, so let's just go relax with the others for now. I've invited Zeldris over so he's waiting with the others in your room."

"Alright, but you have to promise me that first thing in the morning we'll go check it out."

"Of course, I promise." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Let's not keep the others waiting."

They took each other's hands and started walking to Elizabeth's room. Meliodas couldn't help but look at her. She was so.. Perfect. Her eyes were golden, and always had life within them. Her hair was so soft and silky and she always smelled so good. He was so happy they could actually be able to live their lives peacefully together without her being reincarnated and losing her memories each time she regained them. He'd do anything for her.

"Once we save the village from whatever the hell is in that house, I'll ask her." He thought to himself.

Flashback

"Yo, guys! Come here, I need some advice." Meliodas called to the sins.

"Captain needs advice? That's rare." King said.

"Oh hush, it's about Elizabeth." He said with a straight face.

"Our Elizabeth?" Ban asked.

"Who else, you idiot?" Meliodas teased, smacking his head.

"Well, what kind of advice?" Diane asked.

"Well, you know. We've been together for 3,000 years, if you count all of her reincarnations. I think it's time to take the next step." Meliodas said, a slight tint of blush crept across his cheeks.

"I-is the captain blushing?!" Diane exclaimed.

"Shhh!"

"Well, Cap'n, I think you should maybe go find a ring first. Then plan something special for her. That's what I'd do for Elaine." Ban said. King held his Chastifol spear up to his neck.

"That's my sister, you freak!" He exclaimed. Diane had to hold him back from killing Ban. Or, hurting him, rather.

"I see. Thanks, guys."

End of Flashback

___________________________________

The two entered Elizabeth's room to see everyone sitting in various areas talking to each other.

"Welcome back, Elizabeth!" Diane said, waving.

"Hello, everyone!" Elizabeth exclaimed, jumping onto her bed. Meliodas laughed and jumped next to her.

A knock on the door caused everyone to look.

"Lady Elizabeth," A maid spoke. "Would you like me to bring some snacks for your sleepover?"

"Oh, yes please!" Elizabeth smiled. "Thank you!"

-
get ready for the next chapter, ladies and gentleman!

i'll be introducing a few new ocs! Most of which are my own.