Chapter 1

It was my 18th birthday. My friends and I decided to go to a bar and celebrate. However nobody, not even myself would ever have thought that would be my last night as a human...

A bar? I don't know guys

"Oh come on Fall everybody drinks on there 18th birthday! And besides you have to use your fake ID at least once before you turn 21 right?"

My names Fall Parker and today was my 18th birthday. My parents named me after one of the four seasons. They planned on having four kids naming them summer, spring, winter and fall. Unfortunately though my mom was unable to have anymore kids after I was born.

"Please... you only live once right?"

Emily gave me her best puppy dog eyes making me groan as I looked towards Myra who just had a smug look on her face. Emily and Myra go drinking all the time if anything they probably just want to see the look on my face when I try alcohol for the first time.

"Fine whatever. But I'm not dressing up!"

I was reluctant as my friends and I walked into the bar. My dark brown hair was lightly curled to which I didn't mind but seriously? After I told Emily and Myra I wasn't dressing up they basically forced me into a black sleeveless dress that was far to short for my liking. Not only that but they made me wear make up too!

"It's ok Fall, you'll be fine once you get a few drinks in you."

I seriously doubt that.

Sighing heavily as we sat at the bar I noticed a pretty girl sitting next to me looking pretty depressed as she fiddled with her shot glass making me wonder what she was thinking.

"Rejected."

"Huh?"

"I can't believe that I was rejected by my true mate even though... I'm the Alpha of the pack..."

My heart sank for her even though I didn't hear that last bit she said. I understood what she was saying though. Taking a deep calming breath I gently yet hesitantly put my hand on her shoulder which is when our eyes connected making my heart pound out of no where. Her eyes... they where so beautiful and unique I'd have almost forgotten what I was going to say.

"Hey, it's ok. There are plenty of men out there who would love to be with you!" I felt embarrassed after I said that but that didn't seem to cheer her up. Still, I was kinda of jealous of her sunset looking eyes after all I just had plain boring brown eyes.