Chapter 2

I woke up with blurry vision and a pounding headache. My neck hurt along with my entire body making me stretch which is when I felt someone next to me. Very nervously I look over only to see a naked girl sleeping right next to me making me grow into full on panic mode.

What the hell?! I'm not gay! I must have had one to many drinks last night...

Where am I anyway?

Looking around I noticed that I was in a hotel room making me blush. Surely she's not fully naked? Curiously I slowly lift up the covers only to spot something I'd thought I would never see on a girl.

A dick. She had a DICK! And it wasn't small either!

I felt so confused and disoriented it wasn't even funny. Was she a trans? I mean come on! How can a girl even have a dick?! She had to be a trans it's the only thing that makes since!

Panic surged through me as I heard my phone ringing making me stumble out of bed grabbing it while I rushed into the bathroom to answer it.

"H-Hello?"

"Fall where are you?! Myra and I have been trying to get a hold of you all night!"

"I uh... I don't know. I'm in some sort of hotel."

I could hear fumbling going around in the background which is when I heard Myra.

"Don't tell me you got laid?!"

"I-It would seem so." I felt embarrassed. But they where my friends, we practically tell each other everything.

"No fucking way! Take a picture I want to see what he looks like!"

"A-About that it's not even a guy per say..."

Silence...

"Wow Fall I didn't even know you swang that way."

"I don't! I blame you two for getting me drunk! It's the alcohols fault!"

"Calm down. You don't want to wake her up do you?"

"No."

"Good then do exactly as I say and you'll be fine but first I want a picture!"

After listening to Emily's ranting I finally hang up the phone. No way in hell was I showing her the person I slept with. If I took that photo she would send it to herself and tease me for who knows how long.

Ugh... everybody makes mistakes right?

Shaking my head I slowly open the door only to see the girl clinging onto my pillow I slept with making my heart melt.

Cute.

Wait what?! Must be because I'm hungover.

After getting dressed I was finally able to breath as I left the room feeling completely flushed as I walked the hall of shame.

The residents of this hotel wouldn't stop staring at me. Like yeah I know I have sex hair but please for the love of god stop staring at me!

Finally making it outside I spot Myra's car as I quickly stumbled into it.

"Hey girl, love the hair!"

I just scowl as Emily grabbed my phone making me pout.

"If your looking to see the picture don't bother, I didn't even take one."

"Awe but why?!"

"Because knowing you, you would have teased me about this for god knows how long!"

"She's not Wrong. But tell us this, was the sex good?"

I blushed as I hid my face behind my purse making both of them smirk.

"I-I don't exactly remember."

"Huh? That's a shame. I kinda wanted to know how the heck you ended up with a bite mark on your neck but I'll just settle for rough sex."

"Huh. What bite mark?"

Pulling down the car visor my eyes widened as a bite mark showed on my neck plain as day making me blush.

No wonder people where staring at me.

....

The weekends passed by fairly quickly much to my reluctance but maybe this is a good thing? After all school might help me forget about sleeping with a complete stranger.

Walking into homeroom I sat right next to Myra who was fiddling with her phone as the teacher walked in.

Teacher- "Myra put your phone away please. Now before we jump into things I'd like to introduce everyone to a new student..."

New student in the middle of a semester? That's rare.

Looking up at the girl who walked into my classroom I could feel my face grow completely red as familiar sunset colored eyes connected to my own.

"What's wrong Fall? Your not sick are you?"

I couldn't hear anything. It's almost as if my entire world got muted as the girl from the bar slowly walked up towards me.

I didn't know what to do or say, however I didn't really have to say anything since she kissed me.

Authors note
If anybody knows what anime this is please let me know!